Finger-Banging!

jaxie

ok i'm just a teenager of the age of 15. i have been going out with my bf for like 3 months and i really love him. ok well he says he really loves me and to show this he says if i let him finger bang me it's demonstrating his love to me, and i'll demostrate it to him also ok i really loves him so i did let him do it, and i liked it but i don't know if i did the right thing? and he asked me again if he can do it and i really want him to do it but i'm not sure if i'll let him do it again, cuz i don't know if it allright? so i told one of my friends about me and my bf and she said i was gross and called me a slaut, does this make me a slaut?, please reply with your advice or if you have expirieced this!, thanks

Sweet-Star

I am so sorry your bf has left. I decided to reply to your original post anyway, however. First, what he asked of you is not acceptable. You do not have to proove your love to someone by letting them have their way with you. Many men do this just to get what they want. If you are not comfortable in letting them be sexual with you, then you have every right to say NO and to tell them that love is beyond sex and you love a person based on who they are...nothing to do with sex. You dont magically fall in love with someone after you have been sexual. You love them first and prove this in many ways and then you are able to express it in a sexual way. The reason you dont know if you are willing to let him do it again is probably because you weren't comfortable in the first place. He made you feel like you weren't worth loving completely until you let him be sexual with you, and you, consequently, have felt objectified by this. By letting him do it again, even though it felt good, you don't feel emotionally good about it and like you are only some sex object. The reason I am replying to this is so that you aware in the future, in other relationships. You do not have to do anything that you dont want to do. If the guy gets angry or leaves, you deserve better anyway!

I wanted to say something here... but Mermayd has said it all!

Bottom line is, giving in to a guy sexually does not mean that you love him, neither does it mean he loves you. A guy asking for sexual favors as a declaration of love is one you should avoid. Keep that in mind.

Oh man, Bleeder and Mermayd ARE impressive... well said!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My bottom line is: Making love is showing what you feel emotionally for each other. That emotional bond is not created overnight. Since you're just 15, I even question if you shouldn't wait a little longer getting into things like that. I have heard a lot of times where older girls regretted being sexual at that age.

I hope this point of view was helpful, too

~ SwingFox ~

• 9 years later...

Archived