Sleeping Pills, what have you experienced?

I've occasionally needed to use sleeping pills, but after a couple of bad experiences, I stay away from them. I was just wondering what effectiveness and side-effects people had experienced from various brands/types.

I used to use Stilnox (Zolpidem), but ifyou take it and on't go to sleep, it ca really mess with you.

link removed

One night I ended up shooting hallucinations down with my fingers, another time I cut my arm up pretty bad and posed in pictures with blood all down my arm (on my dad's camera - he was *not* impressed when he woke up before I did and found the pics), and another time... I don't want to talk about

So my question is, has anyone else experienced weirdness with Stilnox, and what have people had the least side-effects from?

Over the counter sleep aid, like Tylenol PM. It rocks. I'd be in a mental institution without em. Seriously...I cant sleep. I don't wake up tired...but you have to get at least 8 hours of sleep when you take them, or you will be tired the next day.

But not actually "Tylenol PM" I hope. Unisom has the same sleep chemical, but without the pain killer. Don't wanna take the pain killer every night if you don't need it.

But not actually "Tylenol PM" I hope. Unisom has the same sleep chemical, but without the pain killer. Don't wanna take the pain killer every night if you don't need it.

yeah. I just didn't know if they had what I was talking about in Australia.

I don't take Tylenol pm...but what I take is made by the same company.

Archived