> I have a relationship issue that I need to express to people that I dont know, and get some honest feedback from them.I'm 15 years old and the boy I was seeing is 17. I met him suprisingly on facebook.We go to the same school.He was out of state at the time so we talked on the phone and computer for about a month until he came home.He gave me alot of details about the struggles hes gone through with his family and being on probation in the past for his family issues..and how hes joining the military right after highschool. We talked all the time and told eachother how much we liked eachother. One day he mentioned that he liked another girl as well as me..and I got kind of upset and told him its not fair and its just me or im done..he stopped mentioning her over time so I didnt worry too much about her anymore especially after he came home and things were so great.We hung out the day after he came home and things couldnt have gone better.We spent time together everyday for

the end of august and when school first started.We started getting closer and closer all the time and on the second day of school when we were cuddling on his couch I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek (I'm so shy so this was sooooo suprising..but hes shy too). He finally leaned in and kissed me on the lips and he just couldnt stop smiling...it was the cutest thing. He told me I was his first kiss (and little does he know he was mine..but I just didnt tell him). He told me hes never had a girlfriend before so he was a little nervous to ask me. As much as people in school thought we were together and we acted like it ..he never made it official.So one night he was really distant and I didnt know why.When i asked he said he was tired from work and he had a lot on his mind.He said his recruiter is like a third parent and his parents are all over him about doing well in school before the military because its important.He said all three of them told him a relationship was a b

ad idea before he leaves..but he added that his feelings for me havent changed and he still wants me to be his girlfriend.I was okay with this but then he added that his parents wouldnt allow him to have a girlfriend until first report cards came out and I was okay with that too. I offered to help him out and help him get organized (because hes NOT at all) and he turned down all my efforts to help.I was pretty upset when he said he couldnt see me a lot,maybe only once a week.I actually cried to my mom and I NEVER do that.After all this we kinda got distant and the girl he mentioned over the summer came up to me and showed me a ton of conversations he had been having with her alllllll summer and at the beginning of the year after he told me I was the only girl he wanted to be his girlfriend,she said she had absolutely nooooo interest in him and i believed her. There was also a kid who told me that he didnt even like me and said he was only using me for sex.So i confronted him

about both of these issues and he them..even after i had proof from that girl that he was allllll over her.I told him i couldnt like him like a boyfriend anymore and that i was done because things were getting ridiculous and there are lies upon lies going on. He was so mad and told me exactly " * * * * YOU * * * * OFF AND LEAVE ME THE * * * * ALONE !!!" so i just let him go..i guess he flipped out on the other girl too. So then about a week later we said we missed eachother and we were thinking of getting back to normal and then he said he cant do that because ill only hurt him again.I told him why i hurt him and explained it and he still didnt understand so I let it go.He told me there was already someone else so he would be playing me (as if he wasnt before haha) but he told me about five times how bad he wanted to be friends.I told him good luck with the new girl and to talk to me when its convenient for him.Turns out the girl is his sisters friend who is a freshman (and he used to

complain about our age difference..hah) and she is his GIRLFRIEND..which obviously he lied when he said he couldnt have one because report cards are nowhere near coming out yet.He still tries to talk to me all the time and he walks by all of my classes several times a day (odd?)..and he still freaks out if i get hurt or something is wrong and asks me 50 million times what happened and if im okay..and i dont know whats going on but he knows how I feel about the friendship thing and I have a class with him in january and I wonder whats going to happen then..and mind you he's leaving for the military. What should I do..or even I'm just wondering what happened? Help? Thanks =\ btw- i deleted him off my myspace and facebook because i was so mad at him and he just re-requested me on facebook and again today he walked by my classes reallllll slow several times..odd?

^ Leave it. If you don't, everything else that happens you asked for it. Breakups are heard to take, no matter what the reason lay behind the breakup. You just need to move on and forget. You don't need to be his friend. If you want to be his friend, then fine but leave the relationship drama elsewhere. And that is preciesly why many ex-couples cannot be friends because one or more parties cannot leave the relationship drama elsewhere.

Archived