little tip!

Massari

Went for a smoke today, A very nice girl (polite and extremely pretty) asked for a lighter, i had ivory zippo so I light her cigarette, she said wow that's nice zippo, i love the color. then I said i lost mine so i had to buy this one, she started talkiing about hers and what happened to it. Then I asked if this is her first year here.. so basically we talked for a little. asked her name.. she asked mine. there was a time where the converstion died, and she quickly started talking about her program again. At the end she did take out her cell and played with it!! and then said she is late for class and it was nice to meet me and so oh. We shook hands and she left

I kinda felt like an idiot for not asking for her number, feel like that cell phone was a hint that "why don't you ask my number". maybe yes, maybe not. but what do you think?

Also how should I have asked for her number anyway so I wouldn't look and sound nervous it wouldn't be awkward.

Thank you

i'm sure if you go back to that spot next week, you might run into her again. just chat and then be like, 'hey - well, i should get your number, my roommates and i are having a party this weekend.....' or maybe something else along those lines? i don't know, i'm sure you can come up with something better.

great to hear about this! you deserve a good girl.

i'm sure if you go back to that spot next week, you might run into her again. rl.

yes I was thinking this again. next week same time.. go for a smoke .. usually I see the same ppl anyway, this is one of the reason i keep smoking!! its a reason to meet ppl! I am not very talkative, so this opens up subjects! not a good way but it is a way. But do you think the cell phone thing was a hint? or was coincident. because when she took it out she left quickly after that.

yes I was thinking this again. next week same time.. go for a smoke .. usually I see the same ppl anyway, this is one of the reason i keep smoking!! its a reason to meet ppl! I am not very talkative, so this opens up subjects! not a good way but it is a way. But do you think the cell phone thing was a hint? or was coincident. because when she took it out she left quickly after that.

Maybe she was thinking about asking you but she chickened out!

hahahah maybee!! this never crossed my mind! I was there with my friends also.. so maybe she felt shy! lol

Very possible!!! Same class and breaktime tomorrow? If not, make sure you go there again next Thursday!

Just ask - you know there's nothing to lose! Even if she says no, there's no loss. Don't worry - just do it!

ya I def would say something... if she says "no" its just empowering to be able to make that move... in my experience at least.. I was never a guy that really intiated anything.. and I find myself now being much more forward, and asking for numbers and asking to meet up more and it really works

good luck buddy!!

if she wanted you to ask or not, you blew it. nothing to analyze here. your fault.

Have to agree. But it's not a lost cause. Since you're both smokers, you'll meet again ... it's how the smoking scene goes. LOL. Next time, just forget your insecurities and simply ask for her number and invite her to some campus thing or party. It's not that hard. REALLY, really, really, really, the men on here need to understand how EASY this is! Asking a girl for her number just IS NOT a big deal!

LOL, stepping off my soapbox now. For the moment, at least.

if she wanted you to ask or not, you blew it. nothing to analyze here. your fault.
.. That was what I was afraid off. but I will try to go there again on the same spot to see if she comes.. I went there 2 times today but she wasn't but then the timing wasn't the same!
you could try going to the same spot for a smoke everyday till you see her again. LOL, not! sorry dude, you lost out on this one. Always keep this in mind

"When the opportunity or impuse is there, ACT!"

I knowww!!! i kept telling myslef why I didn't do it, it was mainly because two of my other friends were there and I didn't want to look desperate in front of them, but then maybe it would have the opposite effect.

Have to agree. But it's not a lost cause. Since you're both smokers, you'll meet again ... it's how the smoking scene goes. LOL. Next time, just forget your insecurities and simply ask for her number and invite her to some campus thing or party. It's not that hard. REALLY, really, really, really, the men on here need to understand how EASY this is! Asking a girl for her number just IS NOT a big deal!

LOL, stepping off my soapbox now. For the moment, at least.

You are totally right, unfortunately this is why I haven't quit smoking yet!!! some of my best talking time with women is when I am smoking!! kinda sad but it is a start till I become a pro or something!!!then try without the smoke!

I agree about trying again. I was a social smoker and college only as a way to meet people. I usually just had 3-4 cigs on my and a lighter, but kept hidden just in case there was a cute guy around that had a lite. Good luck..

exactly well said so you know where I am coming from.

You are totally right, unfortunately this is why I haven't quit smoking yet!!! some of my best talking time with women is when I am smoking!! kinda sad but it is a start till I become a pro or something!!!then try without the smoke!

LOL, you know, sometimes ya do what ya gotta do to get the job done! I've had some pretty good conversations during a smoke break, myself, so I'm not judging ya.

Archived