Clingy guy... help!

LAYAAN

MyAdvice, and you say that not b'coz of his behavior but b'coz of health issue? Would you recommend me to stay connected if it wasn't for his health?

"ability of the body to fight infections" sounds quite serious.... if the dates go well you would have to marry him and have kids....

i am just wondering though how nuts can a guy possibly be to tell a girl he meets on a date that he has such disease

MyAdvice, and you say that not b'coz of his behavior but b'coz of health issue? Would you recommend me to stay connected if it wasn't for his health?

NO. If what you are saying here is correct, then definitely not. He is a weirdo.

The guy doesn't want to let go so easily. He wrote a long email and also is attaching love songs mp3 files to his emails. Keeps saying "I like you. I hope you like me" Ewww He is beggin to talk one more time. (He doesn't have my phone no. yet) He is looking for jobs in my area so that he can spend more time with me.

That is major psycho behaviour. Ignore him, do not reply to any of his emails. do not entertain any further correspondence from him.

"ability of the body to fight infections" sounds quite serious.... if the dates go well you would have to marry him and have kids... I am just wondering though how nuts can a guy possibly be to tell a girl he meets on a date that he has such disease

well, actually I gave only a general idea of what kinda health issue he has. I don't want to disclose too much information here. But the medicine that he is on, works directly on his immune system. The guy probably doesnt understand that/doesnt want to understand that/understands that but wants to keep it hidden from a girl. I looked up the medicine.

Anyways... we all want to find love and we all do our best. I see his behavior from that point. I empathize and I wish that he finds what he is looking for and stays happy but now knowing all this, I can't go ahead. Just b'coz you are healthy doesnt mean that the rest of the world is.

The guy that I talked to for 3 yrs, had diabetes and instead of coming clean, he kept rejecting it and then slowly reeled me into it. I'm very thankful that this guy told me in our 3rd talk. I can't be any more thankful for his honesty.

Man I agree she should stay away from him. There was never a dispute there. I was trying to figure out if

1. she had problems with things he divulged to her about his mental health before he started acting up (people are constantly being stigmatized by their diagnoisis). She didn't.

Then I was trying to figure out if she knew a diagnoisis and a history because it can give you better odds to trying to figure out future behavior. It was an intellectual curiosity. We both said immediately she needs to cut off contact.

Man I agree she should stay away from him. There was never a dispute there. I was trying to figure out if

1. she had problems with things he divulged to her about his mental health before he started acting up (people are constantly being stigmatized by their diagnoisis). She didn't.

Then I was trying to figure out if she knew a diagnoisis and a history because it can give you better odds to trying to figure out future behavior. It was an intellectual curiosity. We both said immediately she needs to cut off contact.

Just out of curiosity... which man dishes out details about his mental health or the medicine he consumes so that his body is capable of 'fighting against infections' to a girl that he met on a date??? Either he is supremely naive or totally obtuse!

Its probably b'coz, I've mentioned clearly in my profile that I value health, I take good care of myself (like eat right, exercise, meditate, help others, etc.) and I want someone who is healthy too. I understand, nobody wants someone who has health issues in his 20s. But I try to make it clear b'coz I've been burned once. I dont ask any Qs related to that on my own. But my experience so far has been good in that men with health issues have come clean fairly early. Also, I guess my being in medicine related profession helps in that they know I'll go to the root of it if I sense that they are hiding information. And honestly, in my opinion, if one has health issues, they should make it clear fairly early on. Why bother to waste everyone's time?

Its probably b'coz, I've mentioned clearly in my profile that I value health, I take good care of myself (like eat right, exercise, meditate, help others, etc.) and I want someone who is healthy too. I understand, nobody wants someone who has health issues in his 20s. But I try to make it clear b'coz I've been burned once. I dont ask any Qs related to that on my own. But my experience so far has been good in that men with health issues have come clean fairly early. Also, I guess my being in medicine related profession helps in that they know I'll go to the root of it if I sense that they are hiding information. And honestly, in my opinion, if one has health issues, they should make it clear fairly early on. Why bother to waste everyone's time?

Yea... Its just that it is a bit unusual for some one to come clean about their health issues especially when you don't ask any questions related to that... Nothing wrong with the guy disclosing that information... but just a bit unusual...

Archived