Hit with the "I'm gonna be single forever" blues.....

ImThatGirl

I believe that when the right person comes along you will know. And that person will accept your stubbornness and independence as that is who you are.

Fear is natural because ultimately you and everyone doesn't want to fail.

Your reaction to your daughters dad is basically normal. Since you never got the chance to "try to work it out", the questions are there about "what if you can?".

It would be great if you guys did BUT I think that since you two broke up knowing that that there wasn't a point in working it out.... what makes that different now?

Don't give up who you are for any guy. You will have to open that door to your heat a bit, even just a crack, so you can let someone in. If you don't risk anything you don't get anything.

it might be great for your daughter to have both parents together no doubt. but at the same time it didn't work out before right? and if you do it again and it doesn't work out your daughter will grow up around it. especially if you are NOT in love with this man. kids pick up on stuff like that. you have to live life for YOURSELF and YOURSELF only ITG. it's the only way. the way you talk on here doesn't sound like your heart is really into getting with this guy.

the only thing that should concern you is that he finds a woman that will be okay around your kids and that's it.

Good words spoken here Dagless...are you listening ITG????

I need to keep this in mind for myself as well. Thanks Dags....

I am listening Allie! I'm kind of sitting back evaluating and letting things be for now. I'll see him briefly today and Sunday when I pick up my daughter for a bit probably. Chit chatted with him a bit last night... Nothing big just more open contact than I'm used to from him.

I'm not going to sit back and daydream about what could be but am not dismissing any chance should it arise.

I am listening Allie! I'm kind of sitting back evaluating and letting things be for now. I'll see him briefly today and Sunday when I pick up my daughter for a bit probably. Chit chatted with him a bit last night... Nothing big just more open contact than I'm used to from him.

I'm not going to sit back and daydream about what could be but am not dismissing any chance should it arise.

Good Girl!!!!!

Archived