Small Cash?

I thought the word donate meant, giving something for free??? lol I doubt I'll be able to donate enough plasma to get by for a week lol slightly

You can donate plasma every other day. It's not like giving whole blood. They separate the plasma from the red blood cells and and put the rest ofthe blood back into you. Here you can make $60 a week. ALOT of college students do it for beer money.

You can donate plasma every other day. It's not like giving whole blood. They separate the plasma from the red blood cells and and put the rest ofthe blood back into you. Here you can make $60 a week. ALOT of college students do it for beer money.

yup, here too. Except, you get $40 I think per "donation". I would definitely do it but I have rolling veins and they are VERY small.

I don't know about plasma, but with blood you're not allowed to donate too regularly. In the UK you have to wait I think it's either 3 or 6 months between donations because you need to replenish your stock as it were. You don't get paid for it here either, it actually is a donation.

You might be able to find some temp work through an agency or a bar job? Some places can be very accomadating to finding shifts that suit you.

who would you contact to do that?

I'm not sure what state you're in, but in Virginia there is BioLife Plasma Services and several others that I dont know the names of. Can you look it up on link removed, or something like that? Just search for plasma or plasma donation?

Archived