Was I Raped?

jessica_girl

Great post.

Jessica...can you give us an update hon?

Great to know both of you have all the answers and what your opinions are more important than mine....if either of you don't like my advice that's cool. Instead of seeing my view seems like people on here are more interested in attacking others views.

smiles to you

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great to know both of you have all the answers and what your opinions are more important than mine....if either of you don't like my advice that's cool. Instead of seeing my view seems like people on here are more interested in attacking others views.

smiles to you

I didn't attack your view. I simply agreed with another poster...

Please don't hijack this thread. We are all adults here trying to help a young lady get through something very difficult.

Please stick to the more serious issue set out by the OP. There is a pm system set in place to resolve any conflicts between members.

Hon, these posts are daysssssss old. Your right.....stick to the subject. I am trying to give the young lady advice so that this terrible thing never happens to her again.

Smiles to you.

'Woulda Shoulda Coulda' Wish i woulda. he had a violent past, but i didnt believe it. I shoulda. Sorry it takes me a bit to reply to the posts, i dont always have internet, and sometimes when i do im in front of my parents. They dont know i talk to people here. Im in counsiling, i havent been to it that much, seeing as my mom makes the appointments. It seems that everytime i help someone, when i try to get help from them, they dont care. My best friend since 5th grade,im in 9th now, doesnt seem to realize that i have helped her out since we met, and now of all times i tryed to talk to her for help. She didnt care she said she was busy. Im not sure what keeps me going on everyday. I Coulda kept this all from happening but of course not, its me, the biggest screw up since ever.

'What is there to go on living for. What is there to do to keep me going. Why do i even want to.'

These questions ill probably never know the answer to.

Yes, I understand. This is a normal reaction. If you blame him, then you need to accept you were raped and you need to then come to terms with that somehow. There's so much emotion involved in coming to terms with something like what you experienced - anger, guilt, shame, sorrow, fear. That's why it's good you're talking to a counselor. Keep up the good work. You'll get through this.

I really hope i can get through this. Its so frustrating at times. And now im having to go get tested because my sister heard that he had aids. If its true and i now have it. Whats the point in living? I just hope its not true. Im getting tested this week i think. Im so affraid that it might be true.!!.

OMG Girl I have been in the same situation. My ex boyfriend...he wanted to have sex and I said okay but then I changed my mind. but he continued. I panicked and just went numb.

I called it rape. since it wasnt the theatrical version of getting brutally raped the friend i told made fun of me, then started dating him behind my back.

his sister was my childhood best friend and once he got a car i ended up in situations were "no" didnt stop him. He'd keep on and on and on and finally i would give up saying no bc if he wasnt taking no for an answer then...yea.

If you say no and they continue to pressure you into it, or do it anyways..yes thats a form of rape imo.

I really hope i can get through this. Its so frustrating at times. And now im having to go get tested because my sister heard that he had aids. If its true and i now have it. Whats the point in living? I just hope its not true. Im getting tested this week i think. Im so affraid that it might be true.!!.

sweetie, the odds of him having aids and giving it to you is slim.

get tested...you'll be okay.

keep the faith hon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived