From no potential girls to too many, causing stress lol

Jonboy582

Ok, I really don't know whats happened but I have gone from having no potential girls to too many. And its actually causing me stress which I think will make me mess it up with everyone. Not saying anything would happen with them all but it doesn't help having to well yeah.

Ok there is potentially 5 girls on the cards, and all have large faults on ranging levels. But that's not what my primary concern is, more the handling of the situation that I have never been in. A brief run down of the girls;-

1. Friends ex girlfriend (2 years ago)

2. Ex girlfriends friend (not close friend though, and I think she is out of my league)

3. Girl with boyfriend (she is not too happy in relationship and is only 16 while I'm 20).

4. Girl who lives 120 miles away perfect personality BUT I really do not find her attractive. I'm not being shallow but its a big thing in the way.

5. Girl I have most chance with, but this would be just sex and she has a boyfriend who she has cheated on loads.

Now what the hell do I do?

Advice please.

meet girl #6. i don't think any of those are a good match for you. you can meet someone single, in your area, you are attracted to, and like.

maybe #2 might be a good match. would your friend mind if you dated #1? #3-5, forget about it.

1. I don't think he should, he kind of has wiped his hands of her and they have been separated 2 years. But she she is also full of mixed signals, all my friends that dont really know her say she obviously likes me. But then she does things that make me think she doesn't then things that makes me think she does. Anyway I am round her house tomorrow making a cheese cake, I will see what vibes I can pick up on then.

2. I think she is really hot and got on well when I met her, but then again I just feel she is out of my league looks wise I swear she looks like a blonde version of Jennifer Aniston.

Girl 6 .... hmmm might be waiting ages for her.

confidence is key. don't worry about the 'out of your league' thing. plenty of girls just want a nice guy, not necessarily one who looks like brad pitt. confidence is sexy too. if you think you have something to offer her, go for it!

apart from looks, what do you like about her?

This is a situation I have found myself in many times. It's the cluster of girls you go out with before the real good find.

It's a simple math formula really

Your lack of dedication+confusion+them not being girlfriend material = this is short lived experiences.

Just have your fun with them, don't hurt their feelings, and let them know you don't want anything serious.

the only one on your list is #2. nobody is out of your league. guess what? there are no leagues.
Thanks .... but think I may have messed things up here lol. Went to see her last Friday, saw her for about 10min until she had to go somewhere where I knew she was going for 15min (to a club to get a free drink) then was coming back. My friend who I was with on the other hand had different ideas about staying and as he was my driver had to follow. When she came back she was a bit shocked to see I had left.

Anyway I apologised for this and she said that's ok, why don't you come to this little party her and her friends are having. I was like great a second chance, then I realised I was busy and my friends had already left for a camping trip I had organised.

I suggested meeting up some other time but think she has had enough and never replied to that message. Should I bother asking again or just leave it. Either way I have made progress with 2 of the others, 1 who I thought had a bf did not actually have a bf they were just seeing each other so she is fair game as some like to say. The other, well we wont go there lol.

But tbh I would prefer a relationship to just sex and girl 2 does have the most qualities I would look for. But hey lets see how things go.

Jon

Archived