Sex on a first date

boozy12

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agree with above posters... and if the connection was strong... i would do it... but this may sound like a double standard... but she wouldnt be gf metarial for me...

self control shows alot about a person... i know i have been guilty of rubbing one out before a date... just so i wouldnt be thinking with the wrong head...

Agreed, double standard. Age-old though, it isn't gonna change. I just think that a girl who sleeps with a guy right off the bat (regardless of the connection) should expect not to be taken home to mum. This doesn't mean there's anything WRONG with it, unless of course her goal was to be taken home to mum eventually. And of course there will be relationships that DO work out despite sex on the first date. Great, but we're talking about majorities here.

i think the double standard is for people 16-24. that seems to be the age range that brags, makes labels for it, etc.

i never have. now, if a girl is outspoken about her sexuality, well then, that's different. i don't go around flauntin mine.

nobody even said that on this thread. i said it doesn't bother me. the girl is still the same girl to me. loose, nope. well, depends what i felt.

Yeah, but few people have that view, imo.

I feel that sex is sex and it shouldn't be this label of a person's class. It shouldn't be this huge taboo.

However, sadly, girls who "put out" (I hate that term. As if girls "give" guys sex.) are labeled as not being gf material.

not at all. i've had serious connections with girls on a first date. plus, sometimes people just need to get some. we are all adults. we all have needs too.

Exactly....I'm usually a 2nd or 3rd date doer....but that could be the 2nd or third day...Basically by the 2nd or 3rd date if we haven't had sex yet that's b/c I just simply don't want to and then.............. what's the point?

amtjrtcet--- 2 or 3rd date.... LUCKYYYYY... i have had a few first nights and few 2nd and 3rd date... but all of my serious rel.. with girls i would want to be with.. its been between 2weeks to a month....

i'm taking amt out next week. i can't wait until the 2nd date. lol

I don't think it's necessarily a matter of an (adult) guy viewing the (adult) girl as easy. I think Ghost's right, and that is a high school thing... But I think it's an almost subconscious disappointment that it was too easy, and thereby of less value. There are a few truths here, one of which is that as a human species we most value what is rare, special, and we had to work for. This applies even to things outside of sex.

I think that guys are excited by (and designed to appreciate) something they have to work for to an extent. There's a great analogy in the book "Why Men Love B!TCHE$" discussing how proud a man is of a moose he shoots on a hunt in horrible weather, etc etc. The moose holds NO value (as a conquest, perhaps just as food) if you dump it on his front doorstep nicely packaged for cooking.

Guys are competitive chasers by nature. They play sports, they bet on the STUPIDEST things with one another just to have the chance to "win" something. thereforeee, regardless what they say, I am of the firm belief that they'll ALWAYS value good sex they had to work for more than good sex they didn't. Definitely not before or during the act, but almost invariably after the fact.

i'm taking amt out next week. i can't wait until the 2nd date. lol

Real funny......

I have a very very healthy sexual appetite....so if we're gonna be 'dating' then theres gonna be sex...plain and simple....I wanna know from the beginning if we're sexually compatiable, b/c to me that's really really important.....

that being said, its not easy to get a date with me.........

Real funny......

I have a very very healthy sexual appetite....so if we're gonna be 'dating' then theres gonna be sex...plain and simple....I wanna know from the beginning if we're sexually compatiable, b/c to me that's really really important.....

that being said, its not easy to get a date with me.........

that's why i can't wait.

dating an ENAer.....hmmm. that might be up there with them having kids. lol jk guys.

Archived