questions for lesbians

Why couldn't you dress that way at a regular bar?

Whether they are harder to find because they are not open about it or becuase there are fewer does it matter? The end result is they ARE harder to fidn for the lesbians who are out looking to get dates.

because i wouldn't get as many stares i guess. Maybe I wouldn't get stares at all at a regular bar but I'd feel more comfortable because everyone is dressing that way! heheheh

hmmmm.. you do have a point about that

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That could be true. Honestly I'm not an expert on sex because I've only really gone 'all the way' with my current gf. But to me girls feel softer and smoother. I think they are more beautiful as well.

I tried having sex with a guy once but I think penises are just really ugly. I was turned off. hahahahah. Giving head isn't fun either (to me anyways).

that's funny because I think a vagina is ugly too.

No reason to be immature about it, she asked a legit question why can't you just answer yes or no?. It really seems you only posted this to questions thing that you aren't curious about but just feel is wrong.

since when was I involving you in this conversation? How is that immature. I already answered that. but AGAIN I came here to ask a question because I said It confused me. then she becomes immature (as usual) and has to start some kind of argument. so I am just saying I chose to ignore her because I don't want to waste my time on someone who has nothing better to do that pick fights.

since when was I involving you in this conversation? How is that immature. I already answered that. but AGAIN I came here to ask a question because I said It confused me. then she becomes immature (as usual) and has to start some kind of argument. so I am just saying I chose to ignore her because I don't want to waste my time on someone who has nothing better to do that pick fights.

However, more than one person asked you the same question. It's fine if it confuses you. I'm more than happy to answer anything if it confuses you. But like I said, I worry more that you are trying to find something wrong with us so I am hesitant to answer questions because I don't want to be bashed like last time.

First of all, it's a public thread I can comment on anything I want. Secondly, you're the one being immature about things take your own advice and develop thick skin if you can't handle what you are reading. Noone has become immature on here but you, what she and everyone has asked is a legit question because it seems you only started this post to get people bashing or starting trouble not because you were "curious". You chose to ignore her, great but did you really have to be like a child and announce "Oh I just choose to ignore you". You do this in everyone of your posts, someone says something you don't like or you don't agree with and you get testy with them.

However, more than one person asked you the same question. It's fine if it confuses you. I'm more than happy to answer anything if it confuses you. But like I said, I worry more that you are trying to find something wrong with us so I am hesitant to answer questions because I don't want to be bashed like last time.

Especially when a post like this comes from someone who is very openly against homosexuality.

Especially when a post like this comes from someone who is very openly against homosexuality.

and who thinks we were molested as children or have psychological disorders. I'm not trying to start a fight Krystal but surely you must understand why we are a bit wary.

one word...paranoid.

are you going to take the time to insult everyone on this thread?

sex must be great fun for you...that christian repression probably makes pleasure pretty difficult!!! i agree with wolf penis' aren't pretty...functional sure...not pretty...

you are. you both are.

i don't think so...

I'm just going to continue to ignore you.

great attitude...

as usual?!?!? I am not immature...you are the ONLY person i am like this with and that is b/c you insulted my friends, you hurt them with your ignorance and I won't stand by and let someone's small minded views make people i care about feel bad.

A couple weeks ago you called homosexuals child molesters and said they had psychological problems and now you are "curious" about lesbian behavior.

Surely you knew some people would remember your assanine remarks...You don't lke people giving their opinions then don't post on a public forum...i am sure there are lots of christian forums where you can find like minded people...

Search under stuck in a box you might find something there....

awww you do? see i think they are kind of pretty...i guess you have only seen those ones they were talking about on the other thread with the dark uneven lips...than i can understand the ugly thing...sorry you have to deal with that....j

Hi, so I don't mean to offend anyone or start some kind of debate but I was just wondering why some lesbians like being with other women that look exactly like men??? I know it's not all, but some and it always confuses me. If you want to be with someone who looks 100% like a man, and even act like men then why not be with a man? If I was a lesbian I'd want to be with a hot girl that looked like a girl and was feminine. just a question.

I'm not going to read all the responses but I agree with the original poster.

Okay it's fine you like other women. But why do most lesbians have to look so masculine and seek out other masculine women? I will never understand this.

If it's an average to hot looking lesbian seeking other average to hot looking lesbians I can see why.

Okay it's fine you like other women. But why do most lesbians have to look so masculine and seek out other masculine women? I will never understand this.

If it's an average to hot looking lesbian seeking other average to hot looking lesbians I can see why.

Read the other posts and you will get your answer Not trying to be rude but plenty have answered this. As for understanding, you're not going to understand everything in life. We're all attracted to certain people whether you are straight or gay it doesn't matter we all have opinions that differ about what we find attractive.

my personal theory is that because when they're naked they look like women.

so masculine women attract other masculine women? they don't want feminine women?

that is not what she is saying she is saying that no matter how they dress etc when they get naked they all have the same physical attributes...

perhaps part of it has to do with societies and playboys ideas of what being a lesbian means. Perhaps it is our over sexed society that thinks lesbians should all be uber feminine etc to play in to mens fantasies and it has nothing to do with what lesbians actually want...

Archived