What I saw at the drugstore! OMG, LOL!!!

KG

Rite Aid, a very large chain, sells vibrating co** rings, in the Sexual health aisle! I had to look!!! ""Batteries included!"

Talk about going mainstream! LOL!!!

Yes, you can buy Trojans now that come complete with vibrating rings too...

My sister and I stopped by the drugstore the other day to get a prescription for her and we were browsing the aisles waiting, I don't use condoms anymore with my long term partner, but they sure have changed even in the past four years.....

In a way, it reminded me of a candy aisle (glow in the dark condoms (how sexy is that...yuck...is it for those whom can't find the way?), rainbow ones, vibrating ones.......) and I wonder if that is necessarily the right message to send! Oh well, if it gets people practicing safer sex, then that is all that matters, it just also seems to take away from the "seriousness" of it I think for the younger crowd...

ha, rite aid.....

Nice one! LOL

At any rate, there are so many blurred boundaries in what stores now sell. These days some grocery stores sell much more than grocery...they sell clothing, appliances and household stuff. Walmart got into grocery items, and drug stores sell appliances, food, hardware and school supplies. I wouldn't be surprised if one day soon we will find vibrators at the drug store.

Perhaps, in a way, they may be trying to make these things more 'acceptable' so people wouldn't be embarrassed to buy them? I mean, some people might be way too nervous to go to a sex shop, I already know people too nervous to even buy plain old condoms at the drugstore

Rite Aid, a very large chain, sells vibrating co** rings, in the Sexual health aisle! I had to look!!! ""Batteries included!"

Talk about going mainstream! LOL!!!

So how many did you buy?

I put one of those in my guys stocking one year. He didn't like it LOL

Can someone, under appropriate terms, explain to me what they do? Are they just a toy? Does the ring impede blood outflow from the area?

My boyfriend and I just experimented with these for our first time recently. (Neither one of us had ever used one before.) From what I understand they cut off blood flow and make it either harder or impossible to have an orgasm..There are ones with one vibrator, to make it more pleasurable for the woman, and ones with 2, to make it better for both parties.

We had 2 different ones, one with 1 vibrator and one with 2..I didn't think they sounded too fun, but they were kind of a gag gift from a friend lol, so we tried them, and I actually thought they were fun.

Basically, they make your man's penis into a vibrator. haha.

And the vibrating on his penis feels good for him too.

e.

Can someone, under appropriate terms, explain to me what they do? Are they just a toy? Does the ring impede blood outflow from the area?

They are technically a toy. They work by making it harder for the blood to leave the penis once it's erect and also make it harder to orgasm but also more intense.

They're handy for people who have staying power, and some men just enjoy the intensity.

You people are forgetting a very important question, did you buy any KG??

No, I didn't . No S/O to try it with....but OLG, thanks for axing! LOL!

And how do they size them...gotta tell you it looked spookily small, and I'm hung like a hamster!

I actually bought that condom with the vibrating ring. Basically it's a normal condom and you attach the ring so it would go to the base of your penis. I didn't use the condom with my ex so I just used the ring. No batteries or anything but it would run out after 20 minutes. Well we ended up using it and she enjoyed it big time. However, I never bought it again for two reasons: expensive and I didn't want her to get used to it.

I actually bought that condom with the vibrating ring. Basically it's a normal condom and you attach the ring so it would go to the base of your penis. I didn't use the condom with my ex so I just used the ring. No batteries or anything but it would run out after 20 minutes. Well we ended up using it and she enjoyed it big time. However, I never bought it again for two reasons: expensive and I didn't want her to get used to it.

No batteries...what powered it?

They don't sell those in a few states, and unfortunately I live in one of those states. However I got a re-usable one off of Adam & Eve's website (but then they spammed me like crazy, so no more business for them). It takes a small watch battery, and will last about 80 minutes on each battery, or so it says. I've only used it a few times, and it's a pain in the a** to take off (you literally need to take it off before your erection begins to go away). Putting it on isn't easy when you only have two hands, so have your SO assist. It does feel good, and does make achieving an orgasm a little harder, but the orgasm is more intense, so it pays off.

Archived