People suck!

Seriously... I try to help others... I've given so much of my strength, time, and god forbid, even MONEY to help others or try to aide them out of a tight spot... and they STILL wanna beat me up. There's nothing I can really do about this as I don't have it in me to hurt anyone. I hate it when people talk mess behind my back. I try to see the best in everyone and help others where I can, but it doesn't matter. People hate me. I was THIS CLOSE to having things slightly change for the better, but now I have to watch myself every time I go to work. It seems like the problems just keep piling up no matter what. I guess I really am all alone.

2446282]Seriously... I try to help others... I've given so much of my strength, time, and god forbid, even MONEY to help others or try to befriend others... and they STILL wanna beat me up. There's nothing I can really do about this as I don't have it in me to hurt anyone. I hate it when people talk mess behind my back. I try to see the best in everyone and help others where I can, but it doesn't matter. People hate me. I was THIS CLOSE to having things slightly change for the better, but now I have to watch myself every time I go to work. It seems like the problems just keep piling up no matter what. I guess I really am all alone.

Don't lose hope. Maybe people were having a bad day or something and seemed like a s s holes to everyone!! Don't take that personally. I thought reading form one of your posts, you like everyone you work with?

Doesn't that stink when you put yourself out there so much to help and do the right thing for others, yet nobody can return the acts of kindness???? I understand and know how you feel and I hate it too but I am always told that you will be paid back with kindness eventually in the end. Just have to wait I suppose. Sorry I can't be more of help!

Sometimes people take a dislike to 'the nice folk'. I know this from first hand experience. Its kind of like mob culture,if you dont follow the lead you are outcast. This then gives the mob another victim to chase & abuse. I have never given in to this stupid kind of pressure,& they would get a shock if they turned on me!!! But they already know that

Don't give up being a good person,just because it doesnt suit others. Stuff them!

I used to think this kind of behaviour was left in the school playground.. Sadly some saddo's never lose it & take it into adulthood.

If you are kind to someone and they take advantage of that, it says something about their character, not yours. I think it's great that you go out of your way to help people, but if those people aren't treating you right, don't feel obligated to do that again. Save that for the ones that deserve it. I'm not saying to be mean to them, but you just don't have to go out of your way. If you weed out the "bad" ones like that, it frees up room in your life for the good ones who will not only appreciate what you do for them, but give it back in return.

Hey man, I'm somewhat the same way to you. I'm a naturally caring guy to EVERYONE. When people are going thru something I am the first person to support and care about them. I learned that every individual has their own degree of how they appreciate love and support from particular people.

All-in-all, keep caring about people but always remember to care about yourself and do the things you love!!!!!

I hope this helps. =)

Archived