Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Al-icia

Will I ever get over you. I feel like a complete idiot. Thinking of you while you have probably moved on with your life, and silently mocking at my plight.

Everytime that thought of you mocking at me strikes, the more I will stick to my decisions and let you go.

I've read threads, so many threads of people who went even further than we did, in terms of the length of the relationship. Yet, I can't be as strong as them.

I don't want to torture myself any longer, I just want to lead a somewhat happy and satisfying life, and without you in it. I want to picture a future, my bright future without you.

Yet, I let myself fall again and again. If I have, If I have to come by and visit this amazing site and read through every thread, I would gladly do so, because it makes me feel more at ease here that there are at least people out there who's feeling the same with me.

I'm not going to let you pull me down anymore. and I hope people doing NC now, would stick to NC. It's going to be really painful but it's essential to allow you to move on. At least you're not alone.

Things will get better, I hope.

Archived