needing a bigger penis

SAMRA2

I have only been having sex for a year (and infrequently too) but i already feel I dont feel as much as i used to in the beginning during penetration. Its like i need increasingly a "bigger" size to really enjoy it. is that normal? I am 23. is there an way to tighten myself down there ?

another unrelated question: why do guys like to pull on the girls hair when doing it doggie style? i noticed that all the guys i have slept with really like it.. is it a power thing??

thanks!

I have only been having sex for a year (and infrequently too) but i already feel I dont feel as much as i used to in the beginning during penetration. Its like i need increasingly a "bigger" size to really enjoy it. is that normal? I am 23. is there an way to tighten myself down there ?

penis pills, penis pump....

another unrelated question: why do guys like to pull on the girls hair when doing it doggie style? i noticed that all the guys i have slept with really like it.. is it a power thing??

beacuse girls like it.....

thanks!

are you a man or a woman? beacuse your post sounds like you could be either

Well yeah it could be a "power thing". But urm I would hate to have sex with someone just so he can have power or control over me.

Penis enlargement pills contain herbal extracts and are all natural. They are not known to have any side effects or to cause any pain or other physical discomfort. These herbal pills would be not good for you only of you are allergic to any of the ingredients, which is highly unlikely. Aphrodisiac herbs in pills aim to improve sexual desire and sensation, which I believe that is what you are trying to gain.

Whatever you do don't pull, stretch, squeeze or do anything similar to that to your penis.

But really, the penis shouldn't be a big deal when it comes to sex. When two people have sex they need to feel each other.

I was pretty confused myself. I guessed girl but wasn't sure.

Anyway, as you have sex, the vagina stretches out. You can try tightening it by doing sexorcises. Not kidding. Tighten the muscles that you use to stop yourself from peeing. Flexing these can actually help tighten the vagina and make it easier to reach orgasm.

Do the Kegel exercise. It won't make your vagina smaller but it helps strengthen your pelvic floor muscles - which means you're able to squeeze him harder down there when he's inside you.

And yes, men like pulling hair while doing the doggie because it's an ego thing for them. I, myself, don't particularly care for the hair pulling because it freaking hurts!

Another vote for Kegels.

However, I know plenty of women who need more and more. Seems to be the natural way of things. Don't ask me why, I don't know, but I've heard plenty of women complaining about their BF's. Solution? Get a bigger BF if it's all that important?

By the way, penis pills don't work, penis pumps cause serious damage. Any guy who uses those is asking for problems.

I got repremanded once by my GF because I don't pull her hair. And my other gf before her also asked for that as well...

So my guess is a lot of women like it and so your BF's probably assumed you would to.

Never assume If it bothers, tell them so in a nice way. Otherwise I'd say let it go.

hair pulling is nice - as long as he isn't pulling to hard. I also like when he pins my wrists down when he's on top, especially over my head.

It's interesting, in every other aspect of my life, I'm the one in charge, either because I have to be, or it's my job - but this is one area of life I'm ok with not being in charge (at least not ALL the time!)

Hey SAMRA

First off, sorry about the confusion about which sex you are! I'd avoid the penis enlargement pills because they are unlikely to help you!

I would recommend the kegel exercises too - improve your pelvic muscles and allow you more power to grip.

So far as the hair pulling thing is concerned, I am sure that this is a basic animal domination thing. Look at that video clip they always show on the wildlife channels where the lions are having sex and he is holding onto the femails neck. Hair pulling, pinning down - all the same domination thing.

Each to their own, I guess.

Mark

hair pulling is nice - as long as he isn't pulling to hard. I also like when he pins my wrists down when he's on top, especially over my head.

It's interesting, in every other aspect of my life, I'm the one in charge, either because I have to be, or it's my job - but this is one area of life I'm ok with not being in charge (at least not ALL the time!)

*Gulp* do they still make men like this? I've been out of the dating scene for awhile.

Archived