Furry Girls (Normal, sexy, scary?)

timjd

Not a big fan of extremely chapped lips

Totally agree, My .. (wouldn't call him boyfriend)... guy allways seems to have a spikey face haha!, I'm like you do it for him... but seriously my face takes a bristling haha!

But other guy's i have been with didn't care... but ALL guys i have been with can't deal with hairy legs!! .. fair enough really... but it is annoying having to keep beautifuly smooth every day!

Anyway ..

Love J xx

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never had a boy say anything about my "fur" or told me to do anything differently. I guess I was kind of clueless for a long time until my friends were talking about how some girls shave down there.

I shave my armpits all the time. I shave my legs all the time in the summer & when I've had a bf. This winter though I've been slacking since there haven't been any boys. Down there, I just trim it up some. I don't like at all how it looks without its natural covering, lol.

I think everyone gets those annoying stray hairs around their belly button & nipples though. If I see them, I try to get rid of them.

To each their own I guess. I don't mind what boys do down there, so I guess they shouldn't care about me.

I have no preference really, it just about how it feels and looks. On some women it works; on others in doesn't.

One thing, though, I like it shaved or trimmed b/w the legs - mainly becuase it's easier and more pleasurable to give oral that way.

I could never be with someone who required me to be clean shaven or he would be "outtie". Loving someone and having a strong, honest, and quality relationship has absolutely nothing to do with how much hair is or is not on my legs and nether regions. I'm a human, I have hair. Anyone who wants to be with me can deal with that fact I say. If we weren't supposed to have hair, we wouldn't be born mammals. It is an enormous double standard in our society. Men want women to be shaved "down there", yet how many times will you see a woman walk out in disgust when she discovers her new boyfriend *gasp* has hair down there! Oh no! A man with hair around his private parts! How "gross"

Archived