facebook question

I think you should respond if you want to or don't if you don't want to. If she writes on your wall, she is fine with corresponding with you and it looks like she isn't concerned with the status of your relationship with her brother, so keep in touch if you feel like it. Nothing weird about responding, esp if she is the one initiating contact. I am still facebook friends with a lot of one of my ex's friends even though I never speak to him and am not facebook friends with him. I sometimes message them and I think it's perfectly fine. I'd say the same goes for family.

It's not necessarily that she has done anything to her, but that there is a chance that the sister might become the last link between her and her ex, even if she doesn't intend it that way. I don't know, personally, even if I loved his family, I wouldn't want to have contact with anyone. In fact, I am in this very situation and talking to any of them would make it harder for me to move on since I loved them dearly. It would make it like a perpetual open wound for me. I would want distance and NC with everyone related to him in order to heal. But it depends on the person. If she's fine responding to it without thinking about her ex or asking his sister about him or using his sister to get info about him, then fine.

Ok just wondering if it'd be weird if I responded

Yeah I blocked him right back awhile ago. I don't care if he sees what I write or do though. Well thanks!

if someone blocks you on facebook or you block them, you techincally "don't exist" on facebook to them. so if they were to search for you, it woudl say "no one by that name is available". if you were to search for them, same thing. if you post all over his sister's wall, he won't see any of it whatsoever, b/c in the facebook world, you're dead to him. that's how their blocking works, unlike myspace, which you can still see everything about them and vice versa, but you just can't contact them.

respond! why would you ignore it... unless you are an immature 12 year old?

I can't believe the people telling you to ignore her... How immature is that! What has the sister done to you?

I responded don't worry That's why I asked, to be sure that it's not weird to respond.

There is no way I am ever talking to him again so she's not a link. He's the one who deleted me and blocked me and I've no idea why the last one.

if someone blocks you on facebook or you block them, you techincally "don't exist" on facebook to them. so if they were to search for you, it woudl say "no one by that name is available". if you were to search for them, same thing. if you post all over his sister's wall, he won't see any of it whatsoever, b/c in the facebook world, you're dead to him. that's how their blocking works, unlike myspace, which you can still see everything about them and vice versa, but you just can't contact them.

Wow that's so mean lol. I don't exist

I'd just do it b/c its a waste of time to try and keep in contact with people who are so strongly associated to my past. Its not about punishing the girl at all...its just about living my own life and not worrying about what other people think who can't benefit my life in any way. Anyhow, its just a suggestion.

Archived