dinner reservations

nhenzie

I disagree with 8...I agree with your idea...7 is perfect. Time to prepare/get ready, time to sit down, talk, laught, eat, enjoy the company, and if it goes really well, time for a walk/talk/beer/after-dinner drink/maybe late movie/starbucks/cheesecake factory (an Atlanta desert specialty place)/you name it. And if the dinner is less than perfect and you want to bail-well you're done still with dinner at 8 or so and you can do so. Dating 101...there will be no charge-this one's on me.

depends where you live. in spain, we ate dinner at 11 PM. if you live in a community where everything is closed by 10 PM, then certainly, eat at 7. if you live in a bustling city, then maybe later. are you a night person? or will you be asleep in your dessert by 9:30?

does she have to work early the next day?

I think 7pm is appropriate. I usually eat at 5h30 on a daily basis so I'd be pretty grumpy if I went to dinner at 8pm. That would mean I wouldn't be served until 8:30-9ish so I'd be irritated due to lack of food

That being said, if you normally eat late and so does she, then it's another matter.

I don't really have a time i usually eat dinner so it makes no difference to me. and we both have to work kinda early the next day. so I thought 7 , cause then we should be done by, at the latest 9, which still isn't too bad. and like auburnslp said, if all goes well it leaves time for anything else.

thanks for you input guys, i really appreciate it.

depends where you live. in spain, we ate dinner at 11 PM. if you live in a community where everything is closed by 10 PM, then certainly, eat at 7. if you live in a bustling city, then maybe later. are you a night person? or will you be asleep in your dessert by 9:30?

does she have to work early the next day?

wow 11? that is waaay too late for me. i'd be hella fat.

anyways, 730.

wow 11? that is waaay too late for me. i'd be hella fat.

anyways, 730.

nah, doesn't matter what time you eat. that whole 'late night eating gaining weight' thing is kind of a myth, it's just about calories in needs to be less than calories out. however, late night eating isn't always a good idea - mostly because when people eat late at night, it is usually fatty food, ie, pizza, ice cream, etc.....

but people in spain pretty regularly go out until 3, 4, 5, AM, so an 11 PM dinner is not so unreasonable.

i saw like 2 or 3 fat spaniards the whole time i was there.... as opposed to america, omg. we are really a hefty country!!!!

nah, doesn't matter what time you eat. that whole 'late night eating gaining weight' thing is kind of a myth, it's just about calories in needs to be less than calories out. however, late night eating isn't always a good idea - mostly because when people eat late at night, it is usually fatty food, ie, pizza, ice cream, etc.....

but people in spain pretty regularly go out until 3, 4, 5, AM, so an 11 PM dinner is not so unreasonable.

i saw like 2 or 3 fat spaniards the whole time i was there.... as opposed to america, omg. we are really a hefty country!!!!

well, there is the answer. i tend to sleep around 11/12. so eating at that time would screw up my diet and my fitness.

Archived