soaking_wet

I met this guy at my friend's get together 2 weeks ago. I was immediately attracted to him. Anyways we all got drunk and i was totally flirting with him in front of everyone there and he was just smiling and kind of flirting back...

He went to the bathroom and i followed him on purpose..and asked him for a kiss..and he kissed me...

then we went to a club and made out a bunch of times... and then at the club, one of my friends (a closer friend to him) tells me that he has a girlfriend ... so then we were walking to my friends place and he kept putting his arm around me cuz i was cold ..and once we got to my friends place, my friend was kind of mad at me so she went inside from the front and me and him walk through the back, and as we were walking in he stops me and kisses me and kind of puts his hand up my shirt and feels me up as we're making out...and i was drunk ofcourse so i didn't mind ... and then i stop him and i'm like, "u have a girlfriend.." and he's like, "so, I heard u have a boyfriend..." and i told him i didn't but he kept going...

Then he facebooked me and asked to hangout so we went to my friends place to watch a movie... and i started kissing him and i knew it was wrong because he had a girlfriend...and i asked him, "don't u feel bad ur doing this to ur girlfriend?" and he said, "no, i don't...everyone breaks up anyways.." and then he told me he would see me later as he left...

Well, i didn't talk to him for a week after that and just a couple days ago he was at my friend's party...and I saw him but I completely ignored him and didn't even say hi or anything... i talked to everyone around him but pretended i didn't even notice him (although, i wished i could talk to him) but i didn't cuz i knew what i did was wrong...and the whole night, I could see him and his friend lookin' at me but I ignored it...

What I want to know is, why would he do this to his girlfriend, with me?? Does it seem like he wanted something with me (as in he likes me..) or, did he just want a fling?? ... and also, do you think he felt anything when i ignored him??

Thanks.

It's confusing as to why you care when you were cool with just hooking up with someone no strings attached and having a good time - you probably confused him when you ignored him because you were cool hooking up with him the previous time even though he didn't care about betraying his girlfriend.

I would leave it be as a drunken hookup and maybe next time think twice about hooking up with someone who has a girlfriend - you know, karma and all that.

He probably hooked up with you because you were there, available and eager and figured that the worst thing that could happen is his gf broke up with him - obviously he was willing to take that risk and prioritized being horny over being faithful. Sounds like a great catch.....

And I would be careful about playing games and then being focused on whether it "worked" - often you will not know because most people are smart enough to know when someone is playing a game and won't give the game player the satisfaction of the reaction they obviously are looking for.

he got what he wanted for the time being. and you being drunk is no excuse. takes 2 to tango. if drunk is your excuse for all of this, calm your drinking down. there is a point where you 'lose all inhibitions'. that's when you pass out.

you are asking his intentions? what were yours? you want to date a scumbag?

Archived