Can women orgasm on command?

anthony06

The question may seem ridiculous but this is why I'm curious...My ex girl friend announced she was hot during sex one night, I interpretted that to mean she wasn't enjoying it. I asked her if she had had an orgasm and she said she was waiting for me. I did my thing and afterwards when I questioned her about her seemingly rare "ability" she claimed any girl who is sexually experienced can orgasm when she wants to. I find this hard to believe and think she was just being polite...nevertheless, I'm curious and would enjoy hearing some female opinions on this matter....thanks!

I can't orgasm with "the right word" as above poster suggested I can however control how quickly I orgasm. If i'm really turned on I can make myself orgasm quickly or "on command" as you said it when my bf orgasms it causes me to orgasm in return, i'm sure it really has anything to do with sexual experience but more or less having control and knowing your own body.

Now for your gf, noone really knows about her but she could have just been telling you that so you don't feel bad for having an orgasm and her not having an orgasm.

I've encountered several women who can do this, actually; I don't think it's all that uncommon. They has typically been with previously with guys who orgasmed rather early, and when I would take my time, and then we orgasmed together, they commented when I mentioned it afterwards that they had learned to control the timing of their orgasms, to either speed up or slow down depending on how long the man was able to go for. Seems like a useful skill to me.

My first thought was that she is used to a guy or guys who were very quick to end things, so she has learned to try and pace herself and enjoy that time before orgasming when she can!

Women do have the ability to control and pace their bodies when they want to, and if they have had practice at it. It doesn't necessarily take a lot of sexual experience with a lot of different people - it can be done oneself, since it is indeed learning about your own body.

Something to remember, too, is that for some women the orgasm isn't necessarily the goal or even the best part. Some of us like to prolong and take the time to enjoy getting there as much as going over the top.

So anyways. I'd take her at her word, and trust that she is grown up about it that she will let you know if she isn't enjoying something.

you cant orgasm on command...thats impossible! like your walking down the supermarket aisle and your SO whispers how much he'd like to make you come right now and BAM! you have an orgasm HAHA

its more of being able to speed it up or slow it down as other people have said before...both men and women

With my ex, when I wanted to cum, I would tell her to orgasm first. It would take her about 30 seconds from my command and she would be all done - and me too.

That really isn't having an orgasm on command though it's all about having control of your own body.

Most women can do that if they focus and learn their body enough.

I know with me, I can pace myself out where I last for awhile or I can cum as soon as my bf tells me he is cumming. It's not about "command" just about control.

Archived