Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

coffeeformylover

Ok I need some advice. I need to make sure that I am doing the right thing. I have/had a girlfriend that is 16 and I am 20. We are/were in a long distance relationship. I love her and she loves me. She is still in the closet and her parents don't know about us or even about her. Right now she seems stressed because she doesn't know what to do. She's so confused about all this other stuff in her life right now. She says that I am the only thing that she's not confused about. She says that she wants to be with me. She's not at that point, yet, where she has accepted herself as a lesbian. She still wants to be liked and she feels like she's not ready to come out. I understand that, and I fully support her either way. The thing is...she is wanting to take a break. She is wanting to be together when she can accept herself for who she is. So I told her that I wanted her to do what she thought was best for her. I told her that if she didn't want to be with me right now then don't. She is my best friend and I'm trying to be there for her in both ways. If I can't be her girlfriend right now then I accept that. I just want to make sure that I'm doing the right thing and letting her go. I'm still going to be here for her, but just as a friend. What do you guys think?

Archived