What do men find physically attractive in women?

rosephase

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...

I know this post was 3 years ago but I was flippin' through google search lol, and found this... So since you guys seem pretty staright up with your answer I find myself feeling uncomfortable with my body; Loooong brown hair with olive skin & I'm not fat or anorexic I'm pretty average & tall but my ass is WIDE and everyone says its plump; probably because I'm cuban lol, but it kinda sags without the clothes & my thighs aren't smooth like your average model??? I feel uncomfortable wearing shorts & bikinis etc.

Generally she must have a nice, big booty, well toned calf muscles (great legs for high-heels), sexy feet (great for heels too LOL), and small * * * * (not much of a fan on * * * * as long as I can cup them with my hand and suck on the nipples).

ok time to go the other way with this post...woman: what do you find attractive in a man?

physically?

Tall (6'0-6'2'')

Big brown eyes

Full head of hair

fuller lips

average body (doesn't need 6 pack abs but shouldnt be overweight)

no or minimal tattoos

Nice smile

slim face

ok time to go the other way with this post...woman: what do you find attractive in a man?

I don't really have a certain "type" that I tend to go for.

I like when guys are a bit taller than me - I like feeling protected. But I'm only 5'6" so it's not too hard to be taller than me, lol. I really love brown or blue eyes on a guy (but it really doesn't matter in the long run). I LOVE when a guy can do his hair well.. with that said I like thick, dark hair. I am not too attracted too light haired guys for some odd reason. I like fuller lips and an in shape body - I don't need him to have a six pack or anything like that.. just for him to want to be healthy. He wouldn't have any piercings, ideally and minimal tattoos.

Really, as long as a guy has a nice face, I'm happy. LOL. I also tend to have a thing for guys with noses on the bigger side (not huge, but more prominent). Hello, Andy Samberg!!

• 1 month later...

Hmm... Taller than me(I'm 5'6''), Short hair, not really muscular but not scrawny, either.... slender. I guess I prefer dark hair, but if I like his personality, I throw all of it to the wind.

It ranges....

But I have a preference for anything from an extremely physically fit woman (the kind you'll see on the front of a fitness magazine) to a kim kardashian type....generally non-white (black/mixed, asian, east indian, native american/hispanic), dark brown to light brown in complexion, at least 5'5" in height...nothing average

Okay so I know that different men should have different opinions. I don’t need to know the “she makes me laugh” “likes the same things I do” “is interesting to talk to” stuff. I mean pure physical attraction. Not the PC corrects answers. Just what gets your eye from accross the room before you’ve even talked to her?

What kind of hair? What height? What breast size?

I know we all feel differently about people as we get to know them and the girl that is a 10 to you might bore you to tears or be a raving psychopath, but what are the physically characteristics that turn you on?

Attraction for me has alot to do with how she Presents her self. By this I mean you sort of precieve things about a person just by looking at them... How they dress, how they carry them selves, etc.

My biggest thing I've always Looked for was an Attractive girl (see below for my opinon of that) Who presents herself as secure and confident. IE dressed attractively.. but not in a cheap "attention seeking" sort of way.

Physicly, I like Longer hair- Particularly fond of Brunettes and reds.. tho I ultimately Fell for a blonde for the reasons above. I like a Healthy Avrage Look.. nothing that looks excessive or "over done". Generally well toned, Towards the tall side, Nice figure... Well porportioned breasts and Booty (compare to body) i dont find Ginat double D's on a petite woman at all attractive

• 2 months later...

Ya here's my shallow side: Blonde/brunette/(depends on ginger) with Olive skin/natural tan. I like my women just a little shorter than me(makes cuddling easier). Curvy is super ideal (Kim Kardashian is the paragon of this) but physically fit is great as well. I also personally am a breast man, but if you have small breasts and a terrific ass then kudos to you! I also like an cute, upturned nose.

Oh ya

Legs and ass too. Looks good in a skirt.
  • 4 weeks later...

hahaha stop describing me!!! I'll just bring out my shallow side and describe my "perfect woman" for you...

Between 5'6" and 5'8", thin but not petite (more athleticish), smallish chest (I don't really know cup sizes, to be honest), blonde or brunette (dirty blonde ideally), long legs, broadish shoulders(not mannish), and I used to think I really only liked long hair, but I actually haven't got a clue anymore.

Edit: No badonkadonk (sp?) butts.

• 5 months later...

You just desribed me... I'm not over weight but I'm not skinny enough to feel comftorable wearing a bikini, I have waist length red hair pale skin and avoid tanning booths and all cuz I hate fake things. Im glad someone has something to say about my hair besides carrot-top!

Okay so I know that different men should have different opinions. I don’t need to know the “she makes me laugh” “likes the same things I do” “is interesting to talk to” stuff. I mean pure physical attraction. Not the PC corrects answers. Just what gets your eye from accross the room before you’ve even talked to her?

What kind of hair? What height? What breast size?

I know we all feel differently about people as we get to know them and the girl that is a 10 to you might bore you to tears or be a raving psychopath, but what are the physically characteristics that turn you on?

Okay, let's see..

1. Killer smile. She could have an Ernest Borgnine gap but is she smiles with confidence I'm captivated.

2. Well dressed. * * * * ty is not for me.

3. Crazy enough but shoes. Sensible shoes. Probably the Forrest Gump in me.

4. Approachable. I get a hard or wary look - and it happens - I skid to a halt and go the other way.

5. A nice perfume. It works.

There you go.

Shorter, like under 5'7", short hair (brunette), dresses fun (not just designer clothing), athletic, bit of a butt and smaller bust. I guess white but really any race would be fine. Honestly, the phsyical stuff isn't a huge deal though. Yeah, I'd like an attractive girl obviously, but I'd much rather have a normal looking girl who was fun, happy, intelligent, strong, confident, etc etc than a supermodel that I can't have a conversation with or is selfish. I want to be with a person, not a picture.

Archived