What do men find physically attractive in women?

rosephase

i like a fit girl, but not muscular, like a flat stomach not abs, girls are supposed to be soft not hard. cottage cheese legs are nasty. im all about proportions, thin but not anorexic, probably b or small c cup, not jlo booty, but has a nice tight butt you wanna squeeze. any height, any color, and not needing a lot of makeup, i like my girls to be as beautiful in the morning as they were at night. no hairy arms, or dark upper lip, definitely a turn off. usually long hair but have been attracted to short too.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i m a mediterranean girl with wide hips, small waist, round nice butt but small boobs (A is too small, B is slightly big, shape is fine) i'm toned & normal weight. dark hair, light brown skin, pretty face and eyes. my ex used to call my ass as "best ass in town" (in his opinion at least but not sure if that is enough! i know i get a lot of attention due to my face and curves (waist, hips, butt) but i just don't believe that boobs don't matter. don't you want to touch something that fills your hand?!! i am sure all guys out there would not say NO to nice big boobs! none of my ex's really said anything about it but even when they said it doesn't matter, i didn't believe them anyways i have a complex about boobs and i am even thinking about the surgery. despite having good looks, i just have a very low self-esteem because of this

i even asked around my male friends, most of them said they prefer ass over boobs. i just got confused. it seemed to me before that a nice butt is just bonus and boobs are a must but most of my friends claimed that it's the opposite. now i m thinking again if i should have that surgery or not!

I think we're seeing that there's no one fixed "ideal woman" physically.

I love a thin girl with a smallish toned butt, long dark hair in a ponytail and a tight belly, breast size irrelevant. Tiny * * * * are adorable, big ones can get sloppy. Yet I have a really good-looking guy friend who can get most any girl but will go for more overweight girls, because the only thing that matters to him is breasts. Heavier girls have bigger breasts, so while he can land skinny girls, all his girlfriends are chubby. I would have paid good money for his genes, as it seems that my type is far rarer and harder to land than his.

It's also amusing how you girls are also so different in not only your looks and tastes, but what excites you. Two female posters above are questioning why guys love the shape of a girl's butt so much, yet my last two girls not only had great ones, they *loved* it being touched. Spanked, grabbed, massaged, kissed, didn't matter, but the rougher the better -- do most anything to their posteriors and they'd go nuts. Amazing how this seems to vary so much by personality.

The latest Esquire mag says 62% of men say they prefer smaller breasts. I'm one, but it never seemed to me that I was in the majority.

I agree with what CM was saying. Usually women with large breasts have increased body fat. I like them toned and fit and tight all over!

I never thought breasts were an issue in determining attractiveness.

For example, I think the top one is easily more attractive.

image removed

image removed

Hum, I am not against implants... but are those seriously even considered breasts?

Toned legs and shoulders. I like women that run and lift weights. Not female bodybuilders, that's way too manly and is a no-no, but the toned look is a big turn-on for me.

Jaw line-don't really know.

Eye brows as long as they are even and trimmed I don't really mind.

Definitely more toned legs, though on the thin side. Def not butch. If anyone here, male or female, wants to easily lose weight to the point where you get a "whoa!" look when you're out at night, read The South Beach Diet and stick to it for 8 weeks. It's not unhealthy, it's low-carb but in a good way that doesn't kill your internal organs, and damn is it effective. The human body really just wasn't designed to efficiently process grains, rice, sugar or other starches.

Just what gets your eye from accross the room before you’ve even talked to her? What kind of hair? What height? What breast size?

This is my ideal: Brunette preferably, 5'6"-5'9", 36C, dark or green eyes, a bright smile, a healthy figure (proportionately average to slightly curvy), nice legs, a cute tush, and a tan complexion is an added bonus.

This is my ideal: Brunette preferably, 5'6"-5'9", 36C, dark or green eyes, a bright smile, a healthy figure (proportionately average to slightly curvy), nice legs, a cute tush, and a tan complexion is an added bonus.

I think that is an awesome, ideal match!

My ideal woman would be older than me, whatever height, 36C and above, whatever hair color.. just has to be natural, healthy.. can't smoke anything, curvy/busty, and with a good, mature personality! : )

I'm gonna say any height, but i kinda like short(er) girls...

As far as breast size, something i can cup in my hands so probably about C cup...

I like in-between butts... i lean more towards a bit smaller, but still reasonably sized...

i like straight hair, not particular about color...

Green eyes are really sexy to me for some reason...

Any skin color, ethnicity, etc...

A little bit smaller figure is nice, but not like anerexic...

And i know it sounds a bit weird, but some girls just have that "come get me" look, and that turns me on

I'm a foot guy, I love a woman with pretty feet. And yes, it's a dealbreaker for me that if a woman's feet are jacked up, the deal is off.

2-sided coin, this reminds me of the movie 'Shallow Hal.' Jason Alexander refuses to date "the girl with the toe" because her second toe was noticeably longer than her big toe. It always cracks me up. My second toe is longer too, but I don't think it's presented an issue yet. Haha.

• 1 month later...

I am bringing this thread back because I like it. I guess I am in the very very small minority of men who find an INCREDIBLY wide range of body types attractive on a purely physical level. I can find a 110 pound petite girls with small boobs and butt irresistible the same way i can find a 200 pound curvy,huge ass,boobs and thighs. I'm a very spiritual person so I think for me it's about what kind of energy they give off. I'm one of the few men I know who not only doesn't mind a little chub, I actually find it sexy on a purely physical level? i'll take a chubby-fat brunette whos around 5 5 with a HUMUNGOUS ass and curves.I love asses that are freakishly big. Boobs don't hurt but big or small they are awesome. Of course if her personality was off i'd be outta there soon as I found that out. Physically that is what gets me the most turned on but I feel its destructive to stick to only one "type" as you might be missing out on something. I would have no problem dating a small petite woman with small breats and butt if she was a nice person and I loved her. thats the thing about boobs and ass. they are awesome no matter what

I dont know if i posted in this, but;

- short girls, i am not tall, so its rare to date a really short girl. It just makes me think i can bodyslam her around.

- big booty, i am on and off again with this. I know from experience a big booty feels better, you can grab it, control her motions with it, it makes sounds, you can grab a hold, etc.

- breasts is on and off again. Breasts never really did much for me, but lately i have been more about breasts than booty.

- I like thin to average women. Thin like model thin, to average everyday frame.

- some women have a sexy face, some are just pretty. I dont know what it is, but some faces make me want to go after them. Shakira has a sexy face, jlo, kate hudson, i guess its the lips or something. I just want to see that face in bed with me.

• 2 months later...

I'm a woman who also likes women ( as well as men )...so.....this is what turns me on in women :

1. Dark brunette ( almost like an oak, dark brown to black )

2. Fair to light tanned skin ( no dark tans like Jersey Shore girls or " club girls " ). Most importantly, her skin has to be flawless even without makeup.

3. Light eyes ( blue or green )

4. C to D cup breasts

5. 5'6 - 5'10

6. Approx. 120 - 145 lbs ( slim build, toned yet curvy - like Halle Berry body )

7. Fit, healthy and active.

Archived