Removing artificial nails???

Kalika

soak your fingers in a bowl of acetone-containing nail polish remover. not really fun, but it's how to get them off. soak for a loooong time. like an hour or so it may take.

Yep. Though I'd highly recommend you just let them grow out because your nails are going to be in terrible shape after you do this.

Make sure you have something like OPI's Nail Envy or NailTek's Hydration Therapy to put on afterward--start with 2 coats and add a coat every day or every other day.

you can get removal kits at the drugstore, but it is basically acetone as in regular nail polish. get several nail files, and soak til the top layers gets soft, then rub or scrap it off, then soak again, and keep repeating.

it's harder to get off tips that have been glued on though... take a while and may need to be cut short to get rid of the tips part.

Try trimming them down first...and soak them for about 20-30 minutes (not too long because it will make your real nail very weak)...Start lifting the nail off from the cuticle towards the tip. I used tooth floss to raise the fake nail...Make sure you lotion your nails after... I actually lost one of my real nails after 3 days because it was so brittle. It hurt so much :S

My nails grow really fast naturally oon their own, but one day I decided to try the fake nails to change up my look. I couldn't last one day because it was hurting me and it caused this annoying sensation to where I just wanted to break them off! Was that because I never had fake nails applied before?? I just wanted to ask since we are on this topic

Archived