Where is the clitoris?

GiveMeStrength

Okay so me and my girlfriend are pretty in with each other and the other night, at her house, we were kissing and stuff, and she was starting to get abit kinky and took her pants off, I took control and palyed her on her back and went in, I was there for a good 5 minutes bt she seemed to not feel or tense or anything!

after my tongue was worn out and I gave up, she didn't at all seem satisfied with my results! anyone tell me where in the vagina I can find the clit to caress?

Thanks x

P.S LADIES

Always shave before oral sex, it's so hard to let a guy give you oral is there is a bush staring him in the face!

I just had to tell this funny joke my classmate told me while we're on the subject.

The Redneck Medical Reference Book

A man went to see the local town doctor (who happens to be their vet, pharmacist, and etc...) and described his symptoms to the doc.

"Well, doc, it looks bad, smells bad, but it feels so good."

The doc start thumbing through his medical reference book and said, "Well, it says here you have vagina."

Hahahaha

Okay so me and my girlfriend are pretty in with each other and the other night, at her house, we were kissing and stuff, and she was starting to get abit kinky and took her pants off, I took control and palyed her on her back and went in, I was there for a good 5 minutes bt she seemed to not feel or tense or anything!

after my tongue was worn out and I gave up, she didn't at all seem satisfied with my results! anyone tell me where in the vagina I can find the clit to caress?

Thanks x

P.S LADIES

Always shave before oral sex, it's so hard to let a guy give you oral is there is a bush staring him in the face!

5 minutes won't do it my friend...

I was there for a good 5 minutes bt she seemed to not feel or tense or anything!

after my tongue was worn out and I gave up

Perhaps you suffer from TD - Tongue Dysfunction? It commonly occurs during the early years. I would suggest a regimen of chewing gum to strengthen the jaws muscles. And eat a lot of carrots. A LOT.

While you are studying or at work, lay your head down flat on the desk so that your nose is being smushed/smashed/squashed. Now lift your head up by sticking your tongue out. Do about 100 of these a day.

Soon you'll have a mighty tongue and jaw and will be able to go for the requisite time (be it 10 minutes, 30 minutes, or an hour).

Or you could just wiki or google "clitoris stimulation" and forget about the exercise.

Thanks x

P.S LADIES

1- five minutes is not long enough for most women

2- the clitoris is not IN the vagina. its above it.

3- my husband has no problem with giving me oral whether i am shaved or natural. its a preference, not a requirement.

P.S LADIES

Good thing you didnt grow up in the late 80's early 90's like me. This was when most women didnt shave(they would trim though). Somehow most guys managed giiiw

where in the vagina I can find the clit to caress?

It's that one thing a few inches above her vagina that looks like a dome. If you pushed the skin far enough back, you see a little penis head.

Yes, the female clitoris is homologous to the male penis - it's called a pseudo-penis.

Perhaps you suffer from TD - Tongue Dysfunction? It commonly occurs during the early years. I would suggest a regimen of chewing gum to strengthen the jaws muscles. And eat a lot of carrots. A LOT.

While you are studying or at work, lay your head down flat on the desk so that your nose is being smushed/smashed/squashed. Now lift your head up by sticking your tongue out. Do about 100 of these a day.

Soon you'll have a mighty tongue and jaw and will be able to go for the requisite time (be it 10 minutes, 30 minutes, or an hour).

Or you could just wiki or google "clitoris stimulation" and forget about the exercise.

This is so funny, I can't believe I'm still in my chair!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell's that? Tongue push-ups??!! Wow, is that what you do in YOUR cubicle at work, rootcause?

And carrots? What's he going to need his jaws so much for? Am I missing something you guys need to be able to do? Carrots is more like the kind of exercise we women need to be doing.

Archived