Where is the clitoris?

GiveMeStrength

This is so funny, I can't believe I'm still in my chair!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell's that? Tongue push-ups??!! Wow, is that what you do in YOUR cubicle at work, rootcause?

And carrots? What's he going to need his jaws so much for? Am I missing something you guys need to be able to do? Carrots is more like the kind of exercise we women need to be doing.

Actually, after I wrote this I did try to do a tongue push up. Not as easy as I thought (actually impossible).

As jar as the carrots go, the tongue isn't the only thing that is moving around when when one is licking the little captain in the canoe. Your jaws are moving around a lot too. Not good for us folks who have a little TMJ issue.

it's the man in the boat. he is traveling north. some look like the symbol for star trek. that upside down v shape. some look like a mountain peak. you can usually see a tiny hole in it. some are covered by lips and some just stick out. mess with it at about 2o'clock and she will know what time it is.

it's the man in the boat. he is traveling north. some look like the symbol for star trek. that upside down v shape. some look like a mountain peak. you can usually see a tiny hole in it. some are covered by lips and some just stick out. mess with it at about 2o'clock and she will know what time it is.

hahahaahaha

they do differ in size, but the shape remains the same....google clitoris wishbone if you wanna check it out. Here's a short description of what I was talking about...

The truth is, as science understands it today, the full clitoris is a wishbone-shaped organ with three parts, each of which has its own name. This view is really just a rehash of the research of 17th century Dutch anatomist Reinier de Graaf. The crown or glans is the mound visible to the eye that is roughly equivalent to the head of the penis. The corpus is the body or shaft that extends upward under the skin, and the crura, also known and the corpora cavernosa, the legs that straddle the vagina, forming a wishbone shape. The prepuce or hood is the flap of skin that covers it and is analogous to the foreskin of an uncircumsized penis.

Sources: Gray’s Anatomy, The Story of V by Catherine Blackledge, Our Bodies Our Selves, American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language.

Archived