Do women with bigger breasts get more male attention?

BronzedSkin123

I have a friend who has naturally REALLY big breasts. When she wears really tight tops her breasts look like they are about to spill out of her chest. And according to her, men just FLOCK to her. she has guys writing her letters in class professing their undying love for her. She even uses her breasts to get what she wants.

This has made me a bit insecure. I often wonder maybe the reason I don't have a boyfriend is because i don't have a really big chest like she does. i even considered getting implants. I remember a guy friend telling me that when he hung out with my then boyfriend he would always look at chicks with really large chests. i was hurt when i heard that and remember my ex teasing me about how i would get so much more attention if i had a bigger chest. it used to really make me angry that we would get into arguments.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do bigger breasts get more attention? YES

do YOU need to get bigger breasts just to get more attention? NO!!!!!

You are fine the way you are, and guys/society/your friend, making you insecure and doubt yourself like this shows how crap they are.

Studies have shown that women who get boob jobs usually have some serious mental issues that they were never able to overcome. Don't let that be you..... be your awesome, regular breast sized self!

I have large breasts, and yes I do think it brings more attention.

When I was in highschool all the guys would come and tell me how big they were and they would stare at me in gym class. When I would play double-dutch with the other girls they would watch my boobs flop all over the place. Now, when I meet men, especially african men, they will reach directly for my breasts to touch them when they ask for a hug.

do bigger breasts get more attention? YES

do YOU need to get bigger breasts just to get more attention? NO!!!!!

You are fine the way you are, and guys/society/your friend, making you insecure and doubt yourself like this shows how crap they are.

Studies have shown that women who get boob jobs usually have some serious mental issues that they were never able to overcome. Don't let that be you..... be your awesome, regular breast sized self!

If bigger breasts get more attention then obviously you need it to get all the attention.

im a man so let me answer this

do women with big knockers get attention from me - hell yes

do women with lilttle knockers get attention from me - hell yes

i prefer a booty over boobies anyday tho.......

and if you want all the attention that'll never happen, beacuse no one gets all the attention what one person likes another might not

your friend has a large chest and if i seen someone with a nice booty walk in the room i would focus on the glutz

DO NOT get implants!!

Bigger breasts get more attention from guys who are looking for "hawt lawl" girls. Unless u wanna end up some cheap floozy, DON'T GET IMPLANTS.

what does 'hawt lawl' mean?

I'm sorry but getting all that extra special attention from men just for having big breasts sounds like a lot of fun to me. most women like to be noticed and complimented, i'm not seeing any downsides to this

I'm sorry but getting all that extra special attention from men just for having big breasts sounds like a lot of fun to me. most women like to be noticed and complimented, i'm not seeing any downsides to this

its not wrong the only thing in question is why your getting them.......

putting silicone in your body to get more attention from men is a big risk......being that lots of things could happen, such as it can bust open or be hard as a rock

doing this strictly for attention is a questionable idea........its like me taking penis pills so women can say ohhh hes large........and not taking into fact the side effects of what im doing and what can happen

but if you feel this is what you want, there is absolutly nothing wrong with it.......just a questionable call from my end

/pitches peas in a pod

ummmmmm, because you don't have any self worth if you do get them?

which by the way, a lot of men think implants are a huge turn off.

like I mentioned, mental issues. if men will only pay attention to you if you have big breast and have sex with them, are you going to become a prostitute as well? it's not a far leap by the way you are talking.

if all you are getting attention for is your breasts, and they don't give a crap about you, how is that a good thing?

implants are expensive, it's surgery that could go horribly wrong, and when and if you ever decide you are a real person and not just boobs, you'll regret it.

any guy that only likes you for your boobs is not worth it.

Typically, people will notice what you show off. If she's making a special effort to show off her large breasts then guys will notice, and seeing as that's a sex characteristic many men are turned on by, it will activate a sexual response in some or perhaps most men.

Unless a girl has truly gigantic breasts, breasts are really not the first thing I notice. I'll admit that large breasts are a turn on, but alot of things are a turn on for me and I'd rate a pretty face, nice hair, good body, a nice firm ass well ahead of breasts.

And if it makes you feel better, when this girl is 50 her breasts will be sagging below her waist

i am defintely going to consider getting implants now

I have a friend who is thin but is pretty 'stacked' up top, and when we go out she always gets attention. But think about the kind of attention it is. Guys are staring at her chest, asking to buy her a drink, what's she doing later... etc.

Is that really the kind of attention you want? My friend constantly questions if guys want to get to know HER (she's smart, funny, hardworking, witty and kind), or her 'twins'. I am a C cup, and while I don't get 'that' kind of attention, I earned the attention of a great man who loves me for me, the entire package (and not for my breasts, although he loves them!)

The men who go for my friend are more often then not sleazy and only interested in getting their hands down her shirt- so for her that is a curse sometimes. She says she feels uncomfortable, both with the attention, and with her big 'twins', as they limit what she can wear, making bra shopping an expensive nightmare, walking up and down stairs painful, and she hasn't been able to sleep on her stomach since she was 10.

We always want what we can't have, so think carefully before jumping to the conclusion that getting implants will make you feel better.

as they limit what she can wear,

Most definetly. I hated when all my friends would wear the halter tops with no straps without a bra cause they had small breasts. And I couldn't never wear them because my breasts were too big and couldn't fit in the breast pockets. LOL. I hated my breasts when I was growing up because I couldn't wear what I wanted to wear, especially in the summer.

I think they definitely get more attention.

I also think that people should go ahead and get whatever surgery they want... especially if it makes them feel better.

Many guys say breast size doesn't matter at all, but they all say the notice.

I do get tired of people telling other people "Don't get a boob job, i liek ti natural"

natural what?

A natural A or B cup maybe... but what about someone who can't even fit into an AA cup??

One thing I hear often is how people say "Don't get a boob job, nobody wants to look like Pamela Adnerson or Dolly Parton or the late Anna Nicole smith"

Now, most women I know wouldn't want to go that big.

What if a woman had an AA cup or less (there are women who ARE less than an AA)?

What if all she wanted to do was get a boob job so she could be a full A or a B cup?

I laugh when I hear a guy... or a girl... say things like "A nice small A or B cup thats natural or perky is great!"

Waht about someone who has so little they are not even perky, but they are almost concave?

Anyway, its a bit off topic, but i don't see anything wrong with getting a boob job.. especially when people say things like "I like a natural A or B instead of a big fake DD or E"

Do you want to be noticed only for your breasts?

More importantly, do you want to attract the kind of men who are more interested in your breasts than getting to know you?

More importantly, do you want to attract the kind of men who are more interested in your breasts than getting to know you?

I guess you could say, do you think its fair for a woman to not want to date a guy because he has a 1 inch penis? I dont' know many women that would want to date someone like that.... doesn't make them shallow or that they don't care about the guy behind the penis, but it could definitely be a mood killer.... just like the flat chested woman,

Most definetly. I hated when all my friends would wear the halter tops with no straps without a bra cause they had small breasts. And I couldn't never wear them because my breasts were too big and couldn't fit in the breast pockets. LOL. I hated my breasts when I was growing up because I couldn't wear what I wanted to wear, especially in the summer.

yeah but when your breasts are too small, you can't wear all those 'cute tops' either.... because you re flattened ever more if you dont' have any bra at all.

so girls who have extremely small breasts hate those esummer tops too, because its just baggy material where breasts are supposed to be.

i'll have a better chance of finding a boyfriend because i'll be getting approached even more and have more dating options. i'm sure out of all those guys there will be someone who will like me for me.

i'll have a better chance of finding a boyfriend because i'll be getting approached even more and have more dating options. i'm sure out of all those guys there will be someone who will like me for me.

Exactly!!

You have to have some sort of attraction first before someone even comes up to talk to you.

Not saying the breasts are going to keep the guy around, but if you are cool, nice, funny, then he will stay...

Of course initial attraction is based on the physical...

Downsides:

You don't get to control which men are going to give you attention. That means you're going to get guys you have less than zero interest in leering at you in addition to those you want to pay attention to you.

You will be prone to upper back & shoulder problems. Just ask some 40+ gals who were naturally blessed.

If you go the implant route, you will be risking all the complications of a major surgery for something that is not medically necessary.

You will have to deal with some people talking to your chest instead of looking you in the face. How this is going to help ease any insecurities, I dunno.

Some people will assume you are stupid and will treat you as if you were. This will be doubly so if you happen to be large-breasted and blonde. It's one of those unfortunate stereotypes that's floating around that some folks still believe and operate in their daily lives with.

Archived