Do women really enjoy receiving oral?

Fritz The Cat

My personal experience leads me to believe they do but I've never asked, I always assumed they did based on their reaction. I once had a woman tell me that most women go along with it without really getting anything out of it. She was just an acquaintance and not a lover so it was all just talk. So, what's the general consensus, yay or nay?

My personal experience leads me to believe they do but I've never asked, I always assumed they did based on their reaction. I once had a woman tell me that most women go along with it without really getting anything out of it. She was just an acquaintance and not a lover so it was all just talk. So, what's the general consensus, yay or nay?

Oral is quite powerfull if you master it.

You wouldn't ask if you had done it right before ;-).

I once had a woman tell me that most women go along with it without really getting anything out of it.

Hm..some of them, but not all of them, and definitely not most women.

I won't say what we're getting out of it because my description might end up censured and I have no idea how to write it on english.

But all in all some of us LOVE IT.

Word I went down once and the gurl's reaction wasn't all ecstatic like I hoped it would be, no moeaning, no really anything, so I just stopped after about a minute or 2 and started fingering her instead where her pleasure was actualyl tangible (moans, screams, etc...)

Now I'm 99.99% sure I wasn't doing it right, wasn't even sure where her clit was and all that. I seen web pictures online before of the vagina anatomy so I just picked the spot that was closest to the place I remembered. Guess I went wrong...

Oral is great but the guy must know what he's doing. Most guys, in my experience, mess around down there for a while with their tongue but never get anything *done*.

I have only been with one guy who knew how to do it and he learned it from his lesbian friends lol. Basically, it's the clitoris, which has 8,000 nerves in it.

This link will take you to a site which shows the anatomy of a woman's genitals: link removed

Basically, the guy who actually knew how to get something done down there mainly performed oral on the clitoris - and what he did was constantly stimulate it, including hoovering it. I hope that's not too graphic.

I'm not sure why it's so hard for people to find the dang thing.

All girls like oral, but for the ones who don't only say that, because they may be unconfortable with guys being down there, because of hygein

I don't think that's really true as I'm a girl, I have very good hygiene, and I don't like oral. I don't know...it's just something that I never was that crazy about. I believe the guys were doing it right, personally, I just agree with Shiranai when she says intercourse beats oral.

I don't think that's really true as I'm a girl, I have very good hygiene, and I don't like oral. I don't know...it's just something that I never was that crazy about. I believe the guys were doing it right, personally, I just agree with Shiranai when she says intercourse beats oral.

I disagree. I think oral is by far much better than intercourse. all that thrusting in and out don't do anything for me and certainly can't compare to someone's wet tongue against my clit. penetration just takes too much time and work all the foreplay and preparation and not to mention emotional connection that ppl say is needed for it to feel good.

I disagree. I think oral is by far much better than intercourse. all that thrusting in and out don't do anything for me and certainly can't compare to someone's wet tongue against my clit. penetration just takes too much time and work all the foreplay and preparation and not to mention emotional connection that ppl say is needed for it to feel good.

I don't really understand what you're disagreeing to. Are you disagreeing that "I" think intercourse feels better than oral sex, or are you disagreeing and saying ALL WOMEN should feel the way you do?

I don't disagree the majority of the women probably likes oral sex more than intercourse, but PERSONALLY,

I can orgasm in 30 seconds flat with intercourse, and I can orgasm time after time after time spaced 5 seconds to 3 minutes apart. When oral sex doesn't give me NEARLY the satisfaction (seeing how I never orgasmed from it?)

Intercourse beats oral sex 100 fold for me.

My statement still stands, and there is absolutely nothing to disagree on.

I think Atticus has part of the right idea. I love oral, but much of the time, if I have not showered or bathed, I am so preoccupied with hygeine that it makes it difficult to enjoy. Same goes for confidence. On 'bloated' days or days when Im just not feeling all that sexy, its harder for me to appreciate oral than other times. With that being said, even on good days where I feel clean, refreshed and sexy, it can be kinda annoying of the guy doesn't know what he's doing. I have had guys bite a bit too hard, suck a bit too hard, or just wiggle their toungu without any variety and that just gets boring (or painful). So my suggestion is to learn new techniques and always vary it up in between the sheets. I know that sucking is as ultimate whn it is done gently and intimately. not like a hickey. And the gaze into the eyes (if shes daring enough to look down) makes the experience that much better. But As a few have said before, intercourse definitely tops it. As amazing as a guy's lips between my thighs may feel, I always want it topped off with the ultimate. Theres just something about the intimacy of raw sex that cannot compare to foreplay. So give it your best, then stick it to her! (no pun intended!)

I can only orgasm from intercourse so oral sex to me is just a waste of time.

Whoa! I'd never consider something a waste of time just because it doesn't produce an orgasm. That's like writing off making out because it doesn't give people orgasms. It still feels good!

p.s. try suggesting your boyfriend penetrate you with his fingers while performing oral sex. It's worth a try, and in my experience, it feels fantastic.

I do enjoy intercourse, but never ever orgasm from it. Oral however....

Just like Deviant Kate says, using fingers at the same time is amazing. For me when he does it it feels like the whole time I'm on the brink.

I can't say I understand where people are coming from when they say they don't like oral, but each to their own!

*raises hand* I DO, I DO!

But it must be done correctly. When a man doesn't know what he's doing it can be exreemly, well, annoying.

Whoa! I'd never consider something a waste of time just because it doesn't produce an orgasm. That's like writing off making out because it doesn't give people orgasms. It still feels good!

p.s. try suggesting your boyfriend penetrate you with his fingers while performing oral sex. It's worth a try, and in my experience, it feels fantastic.

Why bother when intercourse feels really really really good and he likes it more too?

I like foreplay and I like giving him oral sex, it's just a small component of sex that I'm really indifferent towards.

If I'm spending 10 minutes on something I don't necessarily care for and he possibly is just doing to please me... I rather spend that 10 minutes doing something really really really fun.

Archived