Do women really enjoy receiving oral?

Fritz The Cat

• 2 weeks later...

don't be afraid to ask a woman how she likes it. and let her guide you through. it'll be so worth it. someone once went down on me he was there for ages and knew exactly what to do. all the blood rushed to my head and i thought it was going to blow off - i actually feared for my life!!! but it was awesome!

ever since noone's been able to achieve it in quite the same way but it's still good...mmm i think i've still got his number somewhere though if time's got hard!

My personal experience leads me to believe they do but I've never asked, I always assumed they did based on their reaction. I once had a woman tell me that most women go along with it without really getting anything out of it. She was just an acquaintance and not a lover so it was all just talk. So, what's the general consensus, yay or nay?

I sure hope they don't enjoy it.

Simply, if the guy knows what he's doing down there, of course they enjoy it!

More realistically though, there are a lot of things that can get in the way of sexual enjoyment for a woman. Religion, having been sexually abused or self-consciousness for example can all interfere with the natural enjoyment of competent oral sex.

it needs to be done with precission in order for me to orgasm but when its done properly....ohhhh boy i could just keep receiving forever!

i do take pity on my boy though....sore tongue and all! but hey i spose i have to worry about teeth and suction and rythem and motion and liking and trying to keep it spontaneous and exciting when i give oral back so he's got the easy job HAHAHAHAHA...in MY opinion anyway!

I don't really understand what you're disagreeing to. Are you disagreeing that "I" think intercourse feels better than oral sex, or are you disagreeing and saying ALL WOMEN should feel the way you do?

I don't disagree the majority of the women probably likes oral sex more than intercourse, but PERSONALLY,

I can orgasm in 30 seconds flat with intercourse, and I can orgasm time after time after time spaced 5 seconds to 3 minutes apart. When oral sex doesn't give me NEARLY the satisfaction (seeing how I never orgasmed from it?)

Intercourse beats oral sex 100 fold for me.

My statement still stands, and there is absolutely nothing to disagree on.

Wow...if every woman could reach orgasm through intercourse this world would be much easier to deal with. I mean, I love getting a woman off through oral stimulation...but I find it just seems to benefit both parties the best if the woman were able to orgasm from intercourse...because we all know that the men can.

Archived