How do you get your man up?

soul_soother

be graphic be whatever! lol just because a guy has an erection doesn't mean he wants to have sex...

Ain't that the truth. More than enough times, I wasn't fully hard but was turn-on when making out with my girlfriend or something of the sort... and then she pushed into me and had it basically fold in half due to the force. God, world of pain.

lol my girlfriend loves the idea of me being hard...so she'll do anything and she loves touching it for some reason? she's a rough gal so she always asks for permission first then she does exactly what you said...

or she'll have us making out and she rub down to find where it's at and use to fingers to kind of massage around the ring.. it's great and works quick

After dating someone for a long while its harder to get me up. One trick a girl used to do was ask if she could sit on me naked. I'd be clothed but she would take off her bottoms and just kinda fake grind. It got me going everytime.

I have the opposite problem and it takes longer to get up with a new woman. After a couple of times, though, it's pretty instant going forward.

And what ghost said... the hand undoing the zipper and reaching into the jeans is usually all it takes.

I'd have to say just me being naked and going down on my man always gets him hard. Sometimes I'll just get naked and start playing with myself yep that works.

Start playing with his * * * * and sucking on his sack would work too.

I never have a problem with getting my man hard hehe

Massage, ear nibbling, heavy breathing in ears, dirty talk, kissing, making out, rubbing thighs, touching through clothing, basically any type of teasing is fair game.

Sometimes all I have to do is cuddle up to him and get close. Sometimes just him seeing my butt (even when still fully clothed) is enough...

Or even talking about attractive female celebrities that it would be fun to have a threesome with (fantasy games).

Geez, I guess it depends on what kind of mood we're in. Sometimes it's just kissing, and before you know it his pants are way too tight. Othertimes it's a soft kiss on the sides of his neck and behind his ears, with my hands caressing his chest. The dirty talk on the phone works too, especially if we haven't seen each other in a week. The only problem with that is that we want to tear each other's clothes off by the time we see each other. The longer we've been together, the easier it's been for him to get harder, uh, faster. Oral works too if we've already made love and are ready to have another round.

• 8 months later...

Archived