Is "Eating Out" As Powerful as People Claim?

Cannon

I think the correct, more professional term is cunninguluss or something of that nature. But seriously, I've tried it twice (on my ex) and she really seemed to like it the second time after I read up on it some. I've read that some say it's better than sex! Now, I know there's myths with everything...but c'mon.

On a sexual level, I don't know why so many guys are uptight about it. On a personal level, it's just something that takes some getting used to. I'd like to hear from some of the women though .

As a female I LOVE it. . .if its good. . if its bad i fake it so you'll get off of me lol I also like giving it. . .and had no "getting used to it" moment. . .but I'm very orally inclined to both sexes so I guess that would explain it. Better than sex? no way. Not even close. . .I love sex. No sex is definetly better (with the right partner) BUT what you should really really try is to have a girl lick your clit while your guy is going at it. . .phew. But no, not better than sex but a close second!

I find the guys that are best at it are the ones that love doing it. It does take practise but take cues from your girl. If she squirms away, she doesn't like what you're doing. If she suddenly goes quiet, she doesn't like what you're doing. If she moans and pulls you closer, she loves it. Learn from her body language.

As a lesbian, let me tell you, if you know how to do it right, IT'S PARADISE. And I guess it depends of the person but yeah it can be better than sex...if you're on top of your game. You can't see what's going on down there, a vagina is all on the inside (as opposed to a penis which is on the outside), there's a map you gotta start learning, you need to know which wires to cut, the red or the blue, etc. Once you get the hang of that, get creative and rock her world.

I love it and I always can get an orgasm from it, not always from sex tho. Don't get me wrong I love sex alot but oral makes me wanna die when he is down there going at it!!

Keep away from the biting tho maybe nibble here and there but this one guy thot biting was okay and ouch! Damn I wanted to smack him in the head lol.

Practice makes perfect! Body language is a big factor, you'll know what she likes and dislikes.

Men eat out more often!!

I love it and I always can get an orgasm from it, not always from sex tho. Don't get me wrong I love sex alot but oral makes me wanna die when he is down there going at it!!

Keep away from the biting tho maybe nibble here and there but this one guy thot biting was okay and ouch! Damn I wanted to smack him in the head lol.

Practice makes perfect! Body language is a big factor, you'll know what she likes and dislikes.

Men eat out more often!!

Woo!! Right on!! that's good advice

I find it's not so good in about 60% of women I've been with due to self-consciousness on the woman's part. If her inhibitions are lowered by alcohol or otherwise, it's almost always good. Women with body image issues, prone to eating disorders, etc., generally don't like it. I also find that if a woman's mind is closed to it (or any other sex act for that matter) it's almost impossible to get her to enjoy it. If they start out open to it, it tends to be very good though, very very good. Mind over mons, lolz.

Considering that most women arent capable of orgasming from vaginal intercourse, it would seem obvious that oral would be better for them. In my personal experience a girl having a clitoral orgasm is not as "powerful" as a g spot orgasm or an orgasm from both g spot and clitoral stimulation simultaneously. The idea is to be well rounded and realize that there is more than one way to pleasure a woman, so dont limit yourself.

I find it's not so good in about 60% of women I've been with due to self-consciousness on the woman's part. If her inhibitions are lowered by alcohol or otherwise, it's almost always good. Women with body image issues, prone to eating disorders, etc., generally don't like it. I also find that if a woman's mind is closed to it (or any other sex act for that matter) it's almost impossible to get her to enjoy it. If they start out open to it, it tends to be very good though, very very good. Mind over mons, lolz.

Some women can't take direct contact to the clit and you have to just lick it from under the cover. It's kinda odd hearing that some don't like it though. I'm trying to think of it on the other side and a guy saying he didn't like blowjobs .

Some women can't take direct contact to the clit and you have to just lick it from under the cover. It's kinda odd hearing that some don't like it though. I'm trying to think of it on the other side and a guy saying he didn't like blowjobs .

I have actually met a guy who said he didnt like blowjobs. It was really weird. lol

Understood, but have had many women start getting uncomfortable before I even do anything other than start to get "up close." Have dated more than my share of headcases though, which probably has something to do with it. Trying to improve on that particular track record

EDIT: I'm a bit older also (43), and think a far higher % of younger women like it or are comfortable with it. Also live in the Bible Belt, if that has any effect on how many like it...

I am one of those guys who loves to go "down there."

One tip for guys that I learned a while ago: you know that the clitoris is the most sensitive area on a woman's body, right? - Well, with that in mind, try rubbing your tongue on the roof of your mouth over and over - after a short time, the skin becomes raw and numb, right? Not pleasant for most women.

So don't just lick and rub, use gentile repeated pushing with your tongue without rubbing. And lick around the clitoris, but not on it. Use rhythmic pressure on it.

When I tried that, things got much better. But my wife still likes sex more.

One tip for guys that I learned a while ago: you know that the clitoris is the most sensitive area on a woman's body, right? - Well, with that in mind, try rubbing your tongue on the roof of your mouth over and over - after a short time, the skin becomes raw and numb, right? Not pleasant for most women.

So don't just lick and rub, use gentile repeated pushing with your tongue without rubbing. And lick around the clitoris, but not on it. Use rhythmic pressure on it.

When I tried that, things got much better. But my wife still likes sex more.

well described. that is sound advice.

Archived