Ok, you talk then what?

RedPenguin

I am going to talk to this girl, that I'm attracted to and it seems she may very well be attracted to me also, but that's besides the point.

So here is my question, after we talk about some stuff, then what?

I mean, yes we will be talking about some stuff, but then what?

Do I just keep talking to her every day or something?

Do I ask for her contact info or something?

I mean, I don't see how just talking to her once will really do anything.

Keep going for a little while then... Suggest an activity which is not quite a date, but nearly one. Like studying together, having a coffee or something like that. Particularly suggesting something you're going to do already, lessens possibilities for rejection.

Well we have a presentation coming up eventually, so what if I am like, are you using PowerPoint for your presentation? Then if they are, offer her help or something?

How do you talk to a girl and her friend anyway?

These two girls are always sitting together and I'm curious about both of them, and they are liked joined at the hip it seems like.

Would it be completely wrong to talk to both of them to figure out which want I want to go for?

I mean, how do you do anything in that case? They always sit next to each other and all that.

Don't do that unless she's repeatedly dropped hints that she's useless at powerpoint presentations. Besides, you don't want to get into a situation where a girl sees you as a 'helper' only rather than a potential relationship. Just keep talking to them and get to know them better and if you can't decide between them... look at other girls instead.

The one I do want, but the other one is so closely connect to her, it's kinda hard to talk to her separately.

What if it at first I just talk to them both, but only talk to the one as a friend, but trying to get the other one?

I mean start out by mostly looking at the one and the one only the whole time, so she can tell that I mainly am attracted to her. Well she already knows, probably with the way I look at her, and when I smiled at her before, and how she looks at me over and over now and appears to be possibly flirting, that she already knows I like her.

I just don't really know how to get her to do something with me, there isn't really anything I know about her that should would even want to do.

EDIT: Would it be wrong to say, when we are talking, since she smiles and giggles a lot when we talk, to say, boy you look cute when you giggle and smile, or something like that?

Ah, okay, think I may have misunderstood. I think I am just as confused as you are to be honest.... I would suggest arranging something with your friends, maybe just one other guy, then inviting both girls... then you can pay more attention to the girl you like a lot while your friend keeps the other girl busy. Other people may have better ideas, but I see your issue. If you ask out one girl, and you're friendly with both, it could get slightly awkward.

Only one major issue with that.

Both of my friends are completely horrible with girls.

The one is extremely social anxietic. The other one has asempergers disease, and he managers to flat out lie and annoy the heck out of girls, to the point many say they are scared of him and he has been thrown out of places before.

Should I still talk to her in class, even if I can't make an appt for something? Just to see how she reacts to me? I mean obviously if she acts completely negative to me, I don't know if I would even want to arrange anything, LoL.

Hmmmm, that's where my note idea really came in to play.

I figured, talk to her, let her see my real self, joke with her a little, then that's how I thought it would be cute, to write her something really funny on her paper during my presentation, as a funny and cute thing to do.

Not to ask her out or anything, just to make her laugh, and be like, let's talk after class.

EDIT: But I completely decided against the note anyway.

I am just going to be like, at first, "Do you know when this one paper is due?" then just be like, Do you go to this college or just take this class for another college? Then be like, so where are you from? I probably will crack some jokes during the way.

I was wondering, what should I do?

There is a seat next to these two girls, and I would really like to sit next to them, to make it easier for me to talk to them, but another girl usually sits there, should I just stick with my seat in front of them and just turn around and talk to them?

Does this conversation sound ok.

I figured, first I will ask them if they remember what due date the teacher gave for the one project. Then I figured, I would ask them out of curiosity, if they go to my college or if they are just taking this class for another college. (In my community college, a lot of students are not full time students at my college). Then just be like, so where are you from and such.

Dunno what to do after that. I obviously am not going to be like, "Oh do you want to be my new girlfriend?" LoL.

So have you talk to them before?

Anyway well there are a few ways to go about this. As in teh eventual date type thing

1. Don't do anything (the bad one)

2. Ask one out in class with the other knowing

3. Get numbers and call whichever and ask out.

No, I haven't talked to them before, this will be my first time. Actually my first real time talking to a girl/girls I am interested in.

Is it geeky at all to ask for email address or IM address?

I am just more of an IM and EMail person and besides my house phone is used constantly by other people, so it would not be very good for me to get a phone number if I can't barely call her anyway.

EDIT: Is it ok to ask them if they go to the college or if they go to another college? Also, is it ok to ask them where they are from and stuff? I mean, I figured yes, but I don't want to get personal if that's not the real way to go.

'hi guys' (to both) then focus a bit more on your crush and ask general questions. 'what do you think the teacher meant when he said ____?'

i wouldn't go for the kill immediately and ask her out. might make the rest of the class awkward. but keep it open.

'so what do you guys do on the weekends around here?'

When I was 18 I transferred to another college. We had to go to a new students' orientation day. It was crowded and there was no place to sit so I just sat on the floor outside the next meeting place. This guy sat down next to me. He was 19 or 20, also a transfer student. We started chatting about whatever, at the end of the day I think he offered to give me a lift home or he asked for my number right then, I gave it to him and he called me shortly after that. I think we went on 5 or 6 dates. Nothing to it, no big deal on either end.

Archived