Girls: Cute vs. Hot

ninnin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol more and more posts are convincing me it's better to be hot than cute.

But... what about pretty, sexy, fit....?

Are you pretty hot, pretty pretty hot, sexy cute, fit hot, hot cute, cute fit?....

*Kens head explodes*

You're all of the above, anyway Carrie. You know that .

The two girls at the top look like a pair of plastic dolls. Eeew.

their boobs look as fake as their tans....haha

I don't think compliments should be used on people who look so trashy. Ooooh, there's my mean statement for the day.

What kills me is that a lot of guys LIKE to look at this. But that's ok, in order to look good for my future bf at times I'll just "dumb myself down" in a way....lol like oops, couldn't find a bra anywhere this morning. But whatever works.

You're all of the above, anyway Carrie.

thanks.....but lol

If I were a guy I'd be pretty stubborn and wouldn't choose hot or cute. (or the similar words that go with them) I'd say I want a girl who can be both ways....excluding the whole fake thing. That's just unattractive. Not sure where it got it's popularity. I'm guessing because it represents who has MONEY for these things. (just like back in the day when the women who were considered most beautiful were plump and pale because the tan skinny girls were poor and out working in the fields all day.)

their boobs look as fake as their tans....haha

I don't think compliments should be used on people who look so trashy. Ooooh, there's my mean statement for the day.

What kills me is that a lot of guys LIKE to look at this. But that's ok, in order to look good for my future bf at times I'll just "dumb myself down" in a way....lol like oops, couldn't find a bra anywhere this morning. But whatever works.

I don't go for it at all. I like a girl to look... I don't know how to summarize it, but... 'natural'. Generalizing: No fake boobs, fake tan, unnaturally white teeth, excessive make-up...

"Pretty" (or hot or cute or fit) to me is the girl in my avatar. Or the one in dietrying's .

If I were a guy I'd be pretty stubborn and wouldn't choose hot or cute. (or the similar words that go with them) I'd say I want a girl who can be both ways....excluding the whole fake thing. That's just unattractive. Not sure where it got it's popularity. I'm guessing because it represents who has MONEY for these things. (just like back in the day when the women who were considered most beautiful were plump and pale because the tan skinny girls were poor and out working in the fields all day.)

Maybe. I personally don't consider a money a requisite for attraction though, which is why the fact I'm poor doesn't affect me in my wanting to be thought of as attractive.

I don't go for it at all. I like a girl to look... I don't know how to summarize it, but... 'natural'. Generalizing: No fake boobs, fake tan, unnaturally white teeth, excessive make-up...

You say this, yet you've made somewhere between 7 and 10 threads on how ugly you feel/are.

While at the same time you take girls who attempt to look beautiful or sexually attractive, and undermine them? Right...

You say this, yet you've made somewhere between 7 and 10 threads on how ugly you feel/are.

While at the same time you take girls who attempt to look beautiful or sexually attractive, and undermine them? Right...

That's true... and plus, when girls he deemed attractive compliment him, he ignores them/says they're lying???

I don't get it.

I had a pretty girl on here give me a couple compliments once and it made my day!

Granted, but nevertheless I'm entitled to my own opinion on what makes the opposite sex appealing (subjectively). You have your own, and good for you.

If I got fake boobs, sprayed myself tan all over, and piled on the makeup I wouldn't expect to get props for that.

well, most women i talk to think i was a total jerk before they even talked to me. this is based on my looks they say. just because i'm 'hot' doesn't mean i'm a jerk. but most women think that i'm too cocky, treat women like garbage, etc. you can jump to conclusions about a person's looks.

but i don't like totally hot women. sure, good to look at. but i'm my experience most of them are snobbish and waaaay too stuck up.

i know what the both of you are saying. there is a bit of hypocrit in that. i know. but if you lived where i live, there are so many stuck up women, gold diggers, etc. it's all based on looks around here. certain areas of town at least. there are good women out there that are hot. they are just rare that their looks haven't gone to their heads.

Archived