Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Connecting to my emotions

Catatonic

London...London is definitely a crazy place. It's like New York crazy but with a much nicer atmosphere and population. Cleaner too. Too bad things are so expensive there. Like $10 hamburgers. I think I'm going to seriously consider attending school there if I get accepted.

firemen and police officers = hot hot hot. i don't think i've really seen a "triangle" body until now. but then again...they have a high percentage of domestic violence...but still it's nice eye candy.

p.s. just realized, i think i'm making up reasons not to be receptive to these guys. it's bad. i think i'm making excuses because i'm scared of guys. not in a "omg, don't talk to me, please don't hurt meee" kind of way but more like i won't take chances with them. it's sad b/c the guys in my class are actually really nice. but then again my dad can be really nice too on the outside. i dunno...i'm conflicted. it's true about the domestic violence thing, but of course it's a generalization. well actually i think firemen are okay, it's the police that have the d.v. problem. so hmm...

my friend says go, go go. haha. and i think i should to. maybe step it up to more flirty talk and touchy-feely (ahem, "palpations") when we're pairing up for skill practice... hehe. no no, i shouldn't let my hormones get the better of me. but man...boy's got sexy bodiee... man, what's gotten into me...i think it's because i've had a lack in real manly guys in my social circle. random boys, sure. but not any real MEN. i think that's why i don't know how to handle it. it's like seeing guys with abercrombie model-type bodies every day. not that i'm complaining.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived