Had sex on the first date...Haven't heard from him.

De Tourvel

It can go both ways. I say it depends on the person. Cause all men do not see it that way. My ex and I had sex on our first date, and we were together for 4 years after that. Actually, when we did have sex he was the one chasing me and telling me he loved me the first week that we were together. I didn't even like him in that way, so the first night of sex, whether he called or not wouldn't have bothered me, because I wasn't looking for anything long term.

My current boyfriend and I had sex about 2 weeks after we started dating, both of our decisions, and he said that he wouldn't have made me his girl if I had, had sex with him the first day.

I don't see anything wrong with calling this guy, to see where things stand with you two, if you want more. If he answers the phone and sounds like he doesn't want to talk to you, then leave him alone. But maybe he's waiting on you to call him first. Who knows?

I texted him twice, but I didn't get any response. He did mention last time his phone was acting funny and broken, so maybe that's the reason. I dunno...should i still continue or just leave it alone and wait for him to call?

I would not call. If his phone was acting up he would have given you another way to reach you or called you from a land line. Please remind yourself of what a great time you had the other night.

I texted him twice, but I didn't get any response. He did mention last time his phone was acting funny and broken, so maybe that's the reason. I dunno...should i still continue or just leave it alone and wait for him to call?

OK, so you initiated so I would now leave the ball in his court. Batya is right, whether he calls or not, you had a good time with him that night, so try to focus on that.

yes, i agree. do NOT call him. eventually he will contact you, but if it is much longer than this you will realize what a scumbag he is for not calling and then just expecting you to pick up where y'all left off. he is probably dating and sleeping with other people besides you, and you will have a lower sense of self esteem if you continue to pursue him. i'm sorry... i've been there... i know....

Problem is he is not going to taking you serious. He is not looking for a relationship just one night stand. Problem is he could have different partners on the side. I have friends and been young myself and know how it is.

you learn from your mistakes and that's my 2 cents.

Archived