soaking_wet

There's this guy that I met through my friend at a party about a month ago and I'm sooo into him. We made out a few times when we were drunk and went out once. The problem is that he's confusing me.

We told each other that we like each other and it was all cool until his sister started telling me disturbing stuff about him. She told me that he's the player type, he's always on drugs, he lies a lot, etc. And once I heard this I just had to confront him about it but I didn't because his sis told me not to say anything. Then, a week later he messaged me and he's like "so who's this new fellow I hear about that you're seeing?" and I was confused. and he's like "I heard about this, from my sis." but it wasn't true.

So, I called him up and told him everything she's been telling me about him and he told me everything she's been telling him about me. When I asked her if she said anything to her bro, at first she said no, and then she admitted to it. So, then I knew I couldn't trust her.

Later, I asked him if I can see him sometime during the week and his reply was "I don't know man, I think I need a friend right now."

And I kinda got mad and hurt so I texted him, "ok then, i'll continue seeing the other guy then." and he texted back and he's like "So there was another guy, that's all I needed to know."

But really, there is no other guy...So I kinda lied and I'm like "he's just a friend because I had intense feelings for you, but I should give the other guys a chance eh? Since you f***ed this up." and here's how the rest of the texting went...

Him: I f****ed it up? what did I do? your really confusing me. I just don't have time for a girl like you, don't get me wrong your probably the type of person I need in my life, but im not in the position to go any further, I have too many of my own things to worry about, in one way its not right if I can't give you back what your willing to offer.

Me babe now ur being sweet ..I dont mean i need it all from u ..i really dont ..just seeing me every now and den wud be ok ..i dont need all of u

Wut im trying to say is dat we aint gota b bf/gf material if u aint ready

Him thats what Im saying but I still want you in my life.

Me u still like me tho?

Him thats not going to help.

Me a yes or no question ..wont mean anything, promise.

Him i think its best if I dont answer that.

Me just anser it ..please? Or ill be confused.

Him wouldnt be still talking to you about all this if I didnt care.

Me works ...so if u do figure things out and all and wen ur ready can we be together?

Him: aww, what ever is meant to be will be

Me ...one more quetion lol ..can we still chill widout dat bf/gf stuff den? For now?

Him if its possible

Anyways, so I need opinions of others cuz I still don't understand this guy? Does he like me? Does he "want" me to wait or go ahead and see other people? Is he trying to test me to see if he can trust me? advice please

and remember I'm sooo into him and don't know what to do!!!

Thanks!

From what I read of your conversation I would have to say no. It sucks but you basically said it wasn't problem if you guys didn't actually go out but when asked if he liked you he tried a round about way to answer it. Sure he cares and wants you in his life and a bud. Not a girlfriend.

Please from that text conversation do not wait for this guy. Keep going out and finding other ones. He was playing you a bit.

well, the sister already started a controversy. whether this guy wanted to be with you or not you played along with what his sister said about this 'other guy' who really isn't there. that was your bad.

also, you asked a yes or no question. he didn't exactly answer no, but he didn't want to commit at that point. and you asked for the answer again so that you wouldn't be confused. then you said he answer was okay and if it worked out could you guys be together. then you said it would be okay to hang out without the bf/gf title. but you just asked the question before that. that would tell me you are still pushing for that and could possibly be clingy. if i had a conversation with a girl and it went like that, i wouldn't date her or hang out. i'm not trying to make you look bad or anything, just pointing out what would stick out to me if i was on the other end. i've been through this type of thing numerous times.

i don't know, that is what i think. also, i don't think this guy is ready for anything either.

Archived