Views on "tossing salad"

cristalgold

I'm curious to know what people feel about "tossing salad," or licking your lovers butt crack. How do you feel about giving/receiving? I especially want to hear from the guys.

I've gotten mixed replies from guy friends. Some think it's extremely pleasurable and others don't like it because they feel "gay." In my opinion if you're a guy and a girl is giving it that doesn't make you homosexual.

If I'm really into you and that's what you like (and your butt is clean) then I would at least think about it and probably do it. I aim to please. I don't know if I'd like it for I've never experienced it but I wouldn't get freaked out if my guy did try.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My ex liked to do it to me in the shower, but guys cracks tend to be a little bit more hairy than a girls(well i know not all but some and i know some girls can be pretty hairy as well but you get my point) and I'm just not up for it. It felt okay, but to be honest, I would rather have other things licked.

The idea of anal sex scares me!!! everyone who's done it says the first time is AWFUL you just have to egt used to it.... is this true?

I suppose tossing the salad could get ya slightly used to it....... errrr... do ya stick ya tongue all the way in there?!

receiving it is amazing--i'm always scared to give it becuase straight men don't take care of their butts (they are horrible at wiping i've noticed and yes usually pretty hairy)....I have given it in the shower (my way of avoiding telling a guy to clean it up before i tried it) and the guy loved it.....in a conversation with another ex who was very homophobic, he apparently had always wanted me to try it on him but didn't want to ask. For the very homophobic guy they tend to like butt crack play but don't like it if you put anything IN their butt (tongue, finger, etc...)

Yes it sounds unhygienic. And I know sex is unhygienic but this sounds very unhygienic. Faeces contains all sorts of nasty disgusting bacteria that you don't want in your digestive tract. That's why our mouths are located far, far away from our anuses (usually)

I keep trying to remember the words to the infamous Andy D!ck song, Little Brown Ring. It never made the top ten I guess.

Hepatitis

E Coli

Probably hundreds of other nasty diseases you can get from that area. People are willing to do anything for sex I guess. To be perfectly honest, I don't like the thought of eating any body part.

I asked someone what tossing the salad meant, and they told me (I swear) it meant when guys are in prison and they fill someone's "buns" with chili and eat it.

So, since I have just found out what 'tossing the salad' means, can anyone explain to me the precise meanings of 'rimming' and 'fisting' ?

a rim job is anal licking. Fisting is the scariest thing i've ever seen but its when fingering leads to getting an entire fist up the woman and playing around rather than just a finger or two. i was horrified when i found out/saw that.

Archived