Strangest or Most Daring Places/ ways you've had sex?

ResonanceTheory

Just curious...I'm actually looking for ideas for my boyfriend and I. So far, mine have been:

-Behind a neighbor's hedge (it was mother's day weekend, both sets of parents were over, and we were frustrated, so we took a walk down the street where my parents live and took our chances behind a bush, lol)

-On the beach (Several times, at night, of course. One time another couple walked up on us, but acted as if they didn't see us and walked down the beach to have some fun of their own )

-In the ocean ( in the water. It was full daylight out, and there were plenty of people around. I'm sure that a few of them knew what we were doing, but they didn't say anything.)

-In a Goodwill changing room (ex was soooooo paranoid...there were so many people outside, lol)

-In a car in an industrial park (some of the hottest, sweatiest, best sex ever)

All were great fun!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in the womens loos in a niteclub

in the womens loos of a very busy resturant/bar in central london when i went to meet my BF on his lunch break (my heart was racing)

behind some trees in a country park

on a ramp in a skateboard park

on a train

top deck of a bus

you are gonna be horrified by this one.... i will never ever do it again as i realise how bad it was .. i dont know wot i was thinking at the time.... my bf was driving and i just got on top n started riding him. deff coulda casued a big crash

At the beach.

In the pool.

In the changing room.. several different stores.

At a movie theatre.

In the bathroom of a crowded party.

In the only bathroom at a gay bar. As far as I know, i'm the only straight man to have hetero sex in a gay bar.

On a cruise ship in the hallway.

On a cruise ship in the bedroom with 5 other friends in the room (pitch black).

On a cruise ship in the dining hall.

Ok, basically, everywhere on a cruise ship imagineable.

At a strip poker game.

On a muni bus.

In the forest.

On the side of the road.

Behind our rental car in Kauai.

In the middle of the street on an uncrowded road.

The Buzz Lightyear lazer gun ride at Disney World....

when the pics showed up on the big screen of us on the ride we were kicked out and told that we were no longer welcome at the happiest place on earth

I love that ride! Especially the part when your in the tunnel and the lights are all coming towards you. I can't believe someone actually had sex in the buz lightyear ride.

The Buzz Lightyear lazer gun ride at Disney World....

when the pics showed up on the big screen of us on the ride we were kicked out and told that we were no longer welcome at the happiest place on earth

OMG that's crazy haha I used to work for WDW.

How do you manage to have sex on that ride? It's like small and all.. LOL

no seat belts...

and you only see the people in front or behind you for a couple of seconds at a time when the cars turn....

the people in the car behind us were friends of mine....the car in front of us were two boys that looked like they were 15... my girlfriend at the time was quite the exhibitionist so she totally got off on it...

wear a skirt and try it out for yourself!!!

just don't be stupid like us and get caught...KNOW WHERE THE CAMERA'S ARE BEFORE YOU GO IN!!!

OH...and go for a library...

try and have super quiet sex in the middle of one of the isles...do it in like a secion of the library that people rarely use...like the govenment records section....its hard to pull off without getting busted but its fun...

that or....

if you don't have a soul...or your like me and you sold it a long time ago and know your going to hell....do it in a church bathroom....while service is happening...or a wedding...I did it durrning a friend of mines wedding that I was an usher at...

Archived