How often to call when dating someone?

Raincheck

When you guys FIRST begin to date someone, how often do you call?

Let's say you met someone, got their number, called them, set up a date. After that, how often do you call in the beginning stages?

I would say every couple of days (2-3) seems fine? Others might say everyday, some might say once a week!!

so, what do you guys think?

When you guys FIRST begin to date someone, how often do you call?

Let's say you met someone, got their number, called them, set up a date. After that, how often do you call in the beginning stages?

I would say every couple of days (2-3) seems fine? Others might say everyday, some might say once a week!!

so, what do you guys think?

Dont call. Call to set up dates only.

Talk in person and do it once a week maybe twice every once in a while. Until you date exclusively. You are trying to get to know the person. Getting too involved too quickly generally leads to distaster or unwise choices.

Dont call. Call to set up dates only.

Talk in person and do it once a week maybe twice every once in a while. Until you date exclusively. You are trying to get to know the person. Getting too involved too quickly generally leads to distaster or unwise choices.

I'm going to semi-agree with this.

Use the phone to set up dates, basically.

Meet in person as often as you feel comfortable. Call 1-2 days after a date to set up plans again. Getting involved too quickly does not lead to disasters in all cases, only people do that. You have to play it by ear.

Do what you feel is right - if you like a person, call them. Just remember to call ONCE and wait for their reply. Calling more than once without a reply is a bad move unless more than a week or so passes.

i Love conversation.. whether online or on the phone... if im free and she is free.. most likely we will be chit chatting together.

i wish it werent that way sometimes though, cuz u end up gettting to used to them and attached... and if u find it not to work out too quickly, u kind of lose a lot

Archived