Question for the Men...

fnlyfrei

How can a woman keep the "fires burning" in a relationship? Does it bother you if she initiates once in a while? Do you like the element of suprize or unpredictability? What can we females do (or say...or text) to light your "fire" and perhaps distract you at work all day...until we see you again?

Noooooo ... you are looking at it all wrong!!! If you start with the assumption that men are crude pigs, it won't work because you resent it. We are just trying to give you the male perspective. If you don't like it ... take it up with Mother Nature!!!!

Noooooo ... you are looking at it all wrong!!! If you start with the assumption that men are crude pigs, it won't work because you resent it. We are just trying to give you the male perspective. If you don't like it ... take it up with Mother Nature!!!!

No, actually, I was kidding. I thought the mytube links were funny. Ever see the Foster's beer commercial where the aussie girl crushes a beer can on her head? I don't resent anything. I went to the gym today btw...(reowr!)

sorry im not a guy either but normally i do stuff like order him pizzas, send him dirty messages while hes at work, when i hear him at the door i strip naked and then watch tv like normal =) , and i take some naughty pics of myself and put them on his computer times or email them to him, i also try on underwear that i buy or that he buys for me when i'm with him and i ask him to help me . these things seems to be working most of the time =)

I can only speak for myself, but here's what works for me:

>How can a woman keep the "fires burning" in a relationship?

Change things up every once in a while. This can mean getting some new lingerie (or a sexy new dress) like others have suggested, but it can also mean a change in hairstyle, learn some new tricks for the bedroom, maybe some roleplaying, go from sweet and romantic one day to sexy and daring the next, let your creativity run wild. Don't change your personality though, be yourself, just show a different side of yourself occasionally.

>Does it bother you if she initiates once in a while?

NO! I only wish women would initiate more often. Just make sure the timing and setting is right.

>Do you like the element of suprize or unpredictability?

Occasionally. As long as surprise doesn't become routine or expected.

>What can we females do (or say...or text) to light your "fire" and perhaps distract you at work all day...until we see you again?

This really shouldn't be difficult. Use the words and phrases I can't type here (you know, the ones we used to giggle about during puberty). Don't be afraid to get a little dirty. Use an adjective or two like hot, steamy, moist, wet, dripping, hard, throbbing, etc... The idea is to paint a mental picture. Try to keep it down to one brief sentence or phrase though (so we can remember it all day).

I hope you found some of that helpful.

A lot of good advice here. The best advice I can give...listen closely...TEASE him. Dont drag it out for too long, but tease him. Like has been said, send a dirty text while hes at work or something to that effect. My GF lives 90 miles away...as I"m driving (or whens she's drivign to me) she asks me to call her when I'm close and about 10-15 minutes away I do. She'll usually say something to the effect of how she can't wait until I get there so she can me...or she'll play really coy and say something to the effect of how horny she's been lately while thinking about me. That gives me 10-15 minutes to think about it and by the time I walk in the door, I'm ready to tear her clothes off.

Tease....tease...tease...and more tease (but dont do it without a payoff because that have a reverse effect )

Leave a pair of your sexy undies on the steering wheel of his car in the morning before he goes to work. Put as note on them..."Will be thinking of you all day long". He'll be home early! lol

Leave a pair of your sexy undies on the steering wheel of his car in the morning before he goes to work. Put as note on them..."Will be thinking of you all day long". He'll be home early! lol

LOL.. knowing my luck the kids would need to get something out of there in the morning and would ask "Mom, how come your panties are on Dad's steering wheel"? Or even worst, the neighbor would come stop by just as he was leaving for work leaving him to explain EVERYTHING... LOL

Surprise is good...anything that makes me feel good, flattered, wanted sexually etc is good too!

I went out with a long term gf a few years back who had it down to a fine art. Little messages during the day, suggestive etc, but kinda romantic too. I used to work shifts and be away from home a bit too, so now and again when I got back from a trip I would get home in the evening - first thing as I opened the door was the fantastic smell of good food (great start already!!) and then there she would be in the front room - soft music, dressed just in something very provocative etc etc. It was TOTALLY awesome of her, because it was like the whole package - a fabulous atmosphere and my choice as to whether indulge in a delicious meal and wine and THEN have her, or perhaps have her both sides of a delicious meal!!!

Oh boy was I lucky! I haven't quite met that level of hedonism with any of my successive partners, but I cross my fingers. Shame I had to let her go in the end (other reasons obviously!!!)

Archived