18 wks and 6 days!!!

WhiteForest

Hey guys!!! Went to the doctor today and the ultrasound came back perfect! \\

Now if all the headaches, nausea, heartburn, blah blah blah would go away...

It was too soon to tell the sex so I'm disappointed about that but everything else is great! Also found out blood work showed negative for AIDs and other STDs...not that I was worried but it's always great to hear!!!

Whoo! Hoo!!!

and make sure your significant other does EVERYTHING for you lol just to make things easy and stress-free for you

He's great! He almost went to the store in the middle of the night a couple of days ago because I was craving some beef ravioli really bad. I told him I would be ok without it right that second though...lol

oh my, how busy she must be! My daughter is not biologically my husbands...I mean I didn't cheat, I didn't know him then...lol

Anyway, I knew I had the right man when they got along right away. She doesn't know her biological father so she calls my husband daddy. Her choice, she started the day we got married

Yeah, I'm sure mine will be too. My girl isn't as of yet except that she loves rock music! My fav band is Evanescence and she loves them too! My husband is into different stuff than me like rockabilly, punk rock and too much more to mention!!! We got her an electric guitar for Christmas and he's trying to teach her how to play. She's usually too busy jamming out as loud as she can though!

Archived