you guys are funny! The weird part is...I didn't have to mumble stuff in my sleep bc I finally got the courage to ask him about it this morning. Actually, last night he was really sweet when he got home late and I didn't feel like bringing it up so I waited. This morning I very casually said, "I'm not sure if I should plant another bug in your ear but are you still planning on buying that ring?" and oddly enough he said (which I was very surprised to hear!) ,"Funny you should mention it, I was thinking about it as I woke up this morning."!!

The weird part is that last night jokingly, in my head, I thought "send him telepathic waves that'll remind him about the ring." I guess it just so happened to work! Or perhaps it's just a coincidence...hehe.

u mumbled in your sleep i bet and you didn't even know it til today. way to go. lol

you guys are funny! The weird part is...I didn't have to mumble stuff in my sleep bc I finally got the courage to ask him about it this morning. Actually, last night he was really sweet when he got home late and I didn't feel like bringing it up so I waited. This morning I very casually said, "I'm not sure if I should plant another bug in your ear but are you still planning on buying that ring?" and oddly enough he said (which I was very surprised to hear!) ,"Funny you should mention it, I was thinking about it as I woke up this morning."!!

The weird part is that last night jokingly, in my head, I thought "send him telepathic waves that'll remind him about the ring." I guess it just so happened to work! Or perhaps it's just a coincidence...hehe.

Wow....that went awesome!!!

he's reading your mind

Good to know you both are on the same page....that's wonderful

Now your heart & mind can rest with ease & wait for the perfect time

Archived