Maybe some guys can help me out with this one. I have a guy friend, I do have feelings for him. We have a mutual friend and he can tell her somethings but with me he is very shy. Like this one time, I noticed that he was avoiding an area where I was and it really bothered me. I thought to myself what did I do, if I made him upset or angry with me. Well our friend was talking to him one day and he just came right out and told her that he was avoiding the area where I was. I then asked him about this and he told me under no way was he avoiding the area. I don't understand why he would do this. We have never ever fought and we are really good friends. He was moving out of our area when this happened. I have some other friends who have told me that it was possible that it was hurting him to see me, knowing he was leaving. Do guys do this or are my friends wrong?

If he really liked you he wouldn't be so selfish...let me explain. He is moving away thereforeeeeeee your friends believe that that's why he is avoiding you. If he knew you liked him he should not be as concearned about his feelings and stay away. He should talk to you and work out if you two are going to continue your relationship long distance or whatever. I think you should try to talk to him somehow...via phone, im, letter, in person or whatever. Tell him how you feel. Good luck!

This is uncertainty, but this guy does sound very shy. Shyness is just waiting for someone to tell you that you're ok. Talk to him, because he does not want to face the confrontation by himself. Overall, I also agree with Birdman, that

Birdman Wrote:

him he should not be as concearned about his feelings and stay away. He should talk to you and work out if you two are going to continue your relationship long distance or whatever.