When I was a a little kid I got sexually harassed and for a while it really messed with my head. Finally I mostly got over it, but in my early teen years I had sex with this guy who was my first love. He ended up dumping me a while after, which broke my heart. Anyway...I met some other guys and now I have had sex with 4 different people each multiple times and im not even out of my teens!! Sometimes I feel like when I am with a guy I have to have sex. It's not because of them, it's just me. It's like i feel starved for their affection. Lately I have been connecting it to my past, do you guys think this is a defenite connection? I come from a great family with two parents who are sending me to an expensive prep school and everything. It just seems like I have no morals with sex. I don't necessarily feel like a slut, but I feel like I need to set myself boundaries or something. I just set myself up in situations to get hurt. Any suggestions?

Hi Alexis,

Do you respect yourself? Do you have a lot of self esteem? Are you happy? If you answered all those questions with 'Yes', then why change? Especially when you are happy, you shouldn't change anything, because THAT is what life is all about.

Of course, there are others that have different standards than you do, in fact, I have different standards, but that doesn't change the person that YOU are. My rule is: "Make love to show your affection for someone and to show physically how you feel over someone emotionally." For all I know you'll be laughing HARD in my face over that, telling me that I am waaaay too angelic. Do I care? Not in the least! This is what makes ME happy!

Do what works for you. Never change a winning team

~ SwingFox ~

hi, guilt or shame isnt what i wanted to tell....

I know at this point of your life sure you know perfectly what you are doing wont bring you any good.

May I ask, What happened after you had sex with this guys? Do you feel fine with yourself? loved, special?

Dont you feel empty inside and sad instead? Arent you looking then for things you never find and lost again, and again?

Look, honestly, guys rushing you with sex doesnt care a dime for you. You could worth less for them, they use you. because they are only selfish beasts. Anyway is up to you feeding them, understand?. No ofenses, probably a prostitute could share some feelings with you because they do similar, but at least they get money from it so that girls at least have price.

Think of this: if you find a stone in the middle of the street, will you treasure it?. I dont think so, is free, dump anywhere. Value things needs sacrifice and time to get them. Thats why we took care so much when we finally get them.

I understand perfectly what you are going through, i have been there. What i refused to believe was this: sex is nothing, is a thing to do, there are nothing magical, special about it, is a mith made for television an media. Love is diferent

Even men, mostly of them doesnt consider atractive a girl who`s door is always open. They value more a natural girl.

Dont fool yourself, there are no conection about harassment and what you do. Now is your choice.

What im nearly sure if that you may have anxiety, or maybe have been depress sometimes, even if you dont know; because if you are feeling week you cant beat the compulsion, better be alone. Search for a couple when you feel strong, more in control of your life.

One last thing for you, hope dont be hurting what isnt my intencion, keep away from drinking, smoking, drugs, or anything that makes you nervous or anxious. You need to find your armony, your balance. Need time alone to think. And, of course, eat , eat healthy!!!!

Kisses and hughs,

I bet you are a beautiful person, you dont deserve less than that.