my ex still have feelings but hes not trying to get back with me

avywells

so i was in somehow 9 months in a relationship with my ex we had so much fun i have never love someone like i love him , but bec were so alike and stubborn and too broken when we got together things happened that leads us to end things , i messed up and he messed up , i was getting tired of the back and forth so i stop talking to him for two weeks then he would message me and tell me how i gave up and that he never gave up on me and that he thaught i was hes last, hes bad about showing he’s emotions so after two weeks we started talking then we went to dinner it went well , he txd me and said he thought he was over me but hes not , then we had sex that week also but i asked him if he wants to keep on hanging out and get to know each other he really didn’t answer me he said lets just see where it goes but he never ask me to hang out with him , he would always txt me and check up on me , its just tiring talking to him bec he will be hot and cold and its draining . i dont know whats on his mind

Archived