I can't seem to let go of my ex. We had a decent relationship, but it ended badly and she ran out with her ex behind my back. We left each other alone and then she started drunk texting me at night. Then we have this back and forth for like 6 months. We had 2 encounters with each other, one 4 months ago and one last week. I thought we might get back together cause it was so good, she said she loves me and we have a great connection, but it ended unfortunately because her kid walked in on us later that night. Now I haven't heard from her in a week. I am sad, mad, in disbelief that I could love someone who treats me so bad. I have no idea what to do, want to move on but having trouble. Help!

You've read my thread. It doesn't help when they drop in and out of our lives like that.

But if this was only a week ago then maybe you have a chance.

It depends on your mindset. Perhaps you need to be more indifferent about it...if you can. It's hard...

As the rejectees I think we want things to get back too quickly.

Do you consider yourself still in NC?

Maybe you could send her a msg? But don't spend too much time or energy on it.

I do believe though that if they really did want to get back together they would let it be known more.

I'm sorry this has derailed you a little... I know it all too well.

I guess I'll count my blessings that my ex has finally gone now*

Stay Strong Brother*

Carus*

You block and delete her. There is nothing to move on from. This was done, long ago.

Really crappy thing you are both doing to her husband. How would you like it?

I see that she is involved with her husband and another guy. That makes three of you. Busy girl!

She does not love you, or she would not have dumped?cheated on you. Be better than this.

Where is your self respect?

She isn't married and according to her, not with her ex anymore. I don't know what to do. I am trying to be indifferent, but I am hurting that she would invite me over and say she loves me and we have this great connection and night and now silence. I am trying to get ready to block her, but its hard to think of her out of my life for good. And my birthday is coming up and I had invited her and her friends, but now I don't know if I want the anxiety of her showing up or not. Wth omg jeez this is hard.

You are right. I was in therapy, but it wasn't helping anymore and it was getting expensive. I am looking for a new therapist, maybe that will help, I don't know. I got a new phone yesterday and her number is no longer in my phone, I now have to get the strength to block her on social media, having a tough time doing it. I guess part of me is holding on still, definitely struggling with it

Archived