This is what i find out

chicafella80

Gone for two days to see my parents.Boyfriend coudnt come He did say he will have couple guys over those days and having a party...i come back and few of our family photos in the closet and other signs...he states he lended that room for a night to his buddy to bring over a girl .His buddy has a wife ,imagine...They had fun its ok like guys !! But now !! How do i know if just his buddy brought one girl?? I was gone just for couple of days...His buddy is no good and very wild

I think if your bf did not agree with cheating he would not condone his friend cheating by offering him a room. If my partnered friend asked to use my spare room to cheat it would be a hell no from me and I think I would distance myself from such a person. Guilty by association in my book.

Gone for two days to see my parents.Boyfriend coudnt come He did say he will have couple guys over those days and having a party...i come back and few of our family photos in the closet and other signs...he states he lended that room for a night to his buddy to bring over a girl .His buddy has a wife ,imagine...They had fun its ok like guys !! But now !! How do i know if just his buddy brought one girl?? I was gone just for couple of days...His buddy is no good and very wild

Why would he put your family photos in the closet so that his friend could have an affair? Doesn't add up to me. I hate to say this, but do you think your boyfriend may have been having the affair?

The very fact your boyfriend was compliant in this scenerio is very troubling. I wouldn't be with someone who helped a friend to cheat on his wife. Your boyfriend is lying. What difference would it make to a girl if there were photo's of other peoples family/girlfriend in the room when he was being a cheating D-bag.

Eveything points to your bf cheating on YOU while you were away and being too stupid to put the room back the way it was before you left.

The very fact your boyfriend was compliant in this scenerio is very troubling. I wouldn't be with someone who helped a friend to cheat on his wife. Your boyfriend is lying. What difference would it make to a girl if there were photo's of other peoples family/girlfriend in the room when he was being a cheating D-bag.

Eveything points to your bf cheating on YOU while you were away and being too stupid to put the room back the way it was before you left.

So depression makes u cheat ? I dont know how to approach...not happy definitely with this...i mean two days cannt be gone ??? He never misses nights ? He has a very close male friend...there were 3 guys...we are in relationship on facebook

Archived