Ex gf and child together.

Nsomnia901

How do I get through this break up... My ex said it was over in Sept....we tried to stay in the house and coparent but it couldn't be done. She moved out a mile away Jan 1st. We have 18m daughter.... Now I work a 48hr shift Friday and sat... So I'm home all week and with my daughter.... We have custody and split 50 50. So we really see each other. Many times a week and talk constantly.

Here's the problem.... She resents me.. She has said that it's not fair that I'm home with our daughter and she works.... But when I asked her to marry me in August she said no.... I wanted to support her... We fought alot becsuse I did everything... Cleaning the house....rasing daughter...shopping. ..cooking everything... Paying bills..... And she was so unaffectionate, didn't appreciate anything...

No she is always either happy or mad when I see her... She'll be mean and short.. And then so lovey and kind and sweet.... We talk about the past and she says she really loved me... A deep love and but she thought I was unhappy... Which I wasn't. I do like to drink and I know that didn't help......

Now we can be like great together.. She'll come over and do laundry and the 3 of us will hang out.... Or I'll give her the day with our daughter even though it's my day.... I've been super nice but she's all over the place. She made a comment last week saying how everything is so hard and had no idea how much she depended on me. And they she's working really hard on herself and will always be there for me and our daughter...

I'm so confused.... I never wanted to split...i wanted to fight and work things out. She says maybe this is the break we need and maybe we'll still meet at the alter. I want her back...ive said such.. I've forgiven everything. But she hasn't.....

I need advice as to what to do? I can't move on.... I don't even want to....i picked her... We had our only child together. I proposed. And I think deep down she feels the same but is just being stubborn and independent. Sorry for the long post.

Archived