Should I make out with a guy friend?

Nothankyou

Okay, so I (16) recently broke up with my boyfriend and one of his friends (15) and I are really close, he also recently had a fling with a girl but its over now. He asked me to teach him how to make out. I'm attracted to him. I don't know if I should do it because I don't want to hurt anyone. But I'm tempted to do it not to get back at someone, purely because I would genuinely benefit from it. I don't know what his motivations are (I'm guessing its just hormones and urges). I'm fairly certain that neither of us have legitimate feelings for each other. So why would he ask me to do this and should I do it or should I say no? He's not pressuring me in any way.

I think he's learning that if you ask enough girls to make out with you, some of them will do it. And whether you have feelings for each other doesn't matter much if you guys get carried away by the physical sensations and it leads to more. It's best to save your kissing for someone you care about. And you should also worry about this guy being able to brag that he made out with you and that it went further than it did, which would hurt your reputation. I don't think you should do it.

Archived