He dose not make any effort. Yet i do

Lucy78346

I text him every single day and somtimes he is in a good mood and messages me back but most of the time he isnt like today i texted him saying happy 4 month anniverary and he read it and didnt say anything back, now im going to a diffrent school theres a girl i don't trust around him and the will be with eachother every single day, due to her being his ex and being so damn clingly i asked her if i could trust her and she blocked me, i really like him, hes diffrent so this is how its gonna stay but im not happy it makes me wanna cry knowing that she will be with him every single day and i won't even see him on the bus anymore, what should i do to make him change his ways or a way to cope with dealing with this and why does he act like this, please i need help😞😞😞

You sound like a lovely young lady, and you deserve to be treated a lot better than this young man is treating you.

Stop texting him every morning. He is being very rude by not replying to you.

I really think that you need to delete his number & start looking around your new school. Im sure you can find a nicer guy who treats you better & will enjoy replying to your texts.

I beg to differ. Celebrating a 4 month anniversary is pretty cringy. I can see why he didn't reply. You must be in highschool. First relationship as well? 4 months is no milestone and giving it any significance sounds clingy. Wait until a year. Sometimes people don't respond to messages that don't require a response (aka not a question). Doesn't mean anything.

I wouldn't worry about his ex in the same school, as long as they're appropriate, which in a high school setting I can't imagine teachers allowing much to happen. As long as they don't interact outside of a school setting. It was not good you contacted her; it shows how insecure you are and is rude. It's not like he wished this to happen, it ended up happening. How can he possibly change her going to the same school as him? He cannot.

He doesn't need to change, but you may require to date someone as equally as clingy as you. There are clingy guys out there too.

Hello, honestly I dont think there's a way you can change his way and stuff. In my opinion, he won't cheat on you no matter the circumstances if he really loves you. She's your bf's ex for a reason. Think of this as a test for your relationship, if he cheats, well you dodged a bullet early on. If you want to live together, first you need to learn to live apart hope everything goes well for you.

Not everyone is a big texter. And if he is in class, he probably can't.

, due to her being his ex and being so damn clingly i asked her if i could trust her and she blocked me, i

You asked his EX if you could trust her?? Huh?? Now that is crossing the line. I think you have the wrong expectations here. Do you actually talk to this guy on the phone and see him in person? if everything is fine in person and in actual verbally talking and you two get along, i would stop worrying about the texting. I think you are way too obsessive after only 4 months if you are making note of monthaversaries and texting his ex.

btw if an ex was in couple of my classes it doesn't mean they are "with" me if they happen to be in the same lecture hall. They are not sitting on my lap handing me pens. I can't help that they are still in my class and i would be not interacting with them beyond what is necessary for class. (if we have to turn our papers in by passing them up the row, i wouldn't get up and walk towards the teacher just to avoid them from, etc.)

Archived